Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New Starter /Returning Player Guild Forming

insideout321insideout321 Member Posts: 71

Im no longer playing eq2 but the guild is massive in scope and doing well glad i could start such a great thing!

Enjoy your game and hope all is well with you guys!

Faedom...

Comments

• rutaqrutaq Member UncommonPosts: 428

I like your approach, though why Crushbone ?

Freeport and AB are the two largest servers with the most active Auction house.

• hockeyplayrhockeyplayr Member UncommonPosts: 604
    Originally posted by rutaq

I like your approach, though why Crushbone ?

Freeport and AB are the two largest servers with the most active Auction house.

tempting but im thinking the same thing. All my characters are on antonio bayle

• insideout321insideout321 Member Posts: 71

I fell there are more trolls in chat there , also it seems lag is greater at certain times on them two servers.

Ive always kinda prefered the medium pop servers in games over the popular ones. seems to be nicer folks there that arent all about being better than the best. (Not saying there all like that on freeport and antonio bayle)

This is from my own personal exprience though. Plus seems like the spam , and trolls prefer the highest pop servers as well knowing more people are there to harass oe sell to.

• OGJacksonOGJackson Member UncommonPosts: 23

Dang. Just got back into it as well.

Started on Guk though.

Good luck mate, sounds like a good time.

Well i could makeit on Antonio Bayle but i dont have the funds there to start the guild up lol.

let me know and ill head over to that server tonight and get it going .

If I find out darkfall is delayed, Im in.  Ive been looking for a reason to play eq2 again (loved the game world) but it just felt so lonely even on a packed server because I never made it past the 20s

and I'll restart on crushbone, pretty much forgot what i was doing as far as level locking and raising my AAs anyway

Going to go with Antonio Bayle instead to help others out that have toons there. Look for me in game as Faedom

Thanks all ..

• Metaljunkie87Metaljunkie87 Member UncommonPosts: 9
    Currently downloading and will send you a message once in-game.
  • PGrimm7506PGrimm7506 Member Posts: 3

I am in :0 )  I got characters   but  i haven't played in over 2 years...  so i got to re learn the whole game.  what better way  than to be in a guild from the start.   currently updating   and will be logging in :)

Sounds good guys yea im going to have to relearn from start myself , i remember alot of places where they are just not the names ;)

Im in but lvl 1 and broke going to see how much the guild cost to start up cant remember that eaither lol.

• rutaqrutaq Member UncommonPosts: 428
    I have an active character in Freeport but I am tired of solo'ing.  So I am up for making a new character to play with you guys on AB.
    Ok well im in game as of 7:28 pm central waiting for anyone who comes on ..Antonio bayle
  • RoxtarrRoxtarr Member CommonPosts: 1,122
    I made a toon on AB, named Roxtarr.  I'm in when somebody gets online :P

If in 1982 we played with the current mentality, we would have burned down all the pac man games since the red ghost was clearly OP. Instead we just got better at the game.

• niceguy3978niceguy3978 Member UncommonPosts: 2,049
    Originally posted by firewater4176
    Ok well im in game as of 7:28 pm central waiting for anyone who comes on ..Antonio bayle

I am interested in joining up, but I doubt if my dowload will be done by the time I am done with games for the night.  I have tried to get into the game several times, but it has never stuck.  I bought all of the x-pacs when they were on sale due to no longer selling them for station cash, but I haven't really played much since then and finally deleted it off the computer.  I am not sure if I coudln't get into it because of the game itself or because I just couldn't get a good group of people to play with.  

• bedrock1977bedrock1977 Member UncommonPosts: 38
    I'm still downloading the game... I'll send you a message when I finally get in.. :)

Played: DAoC 6 years, WoW 2 years, Ultima/EQ 1+ years, AoC/Aion/Rift/SWTOR a few months
    Tried: Warhammer, EQ2, Vanguard, Lord of the Rings Online, Dungeons and Dragons Online, Runes of Magic and many, many others...
    Currently Playing: DAOC 

Currently downloading the game as well.. about 5 gb in. I started downloading the full client rather than the streaming instead lol

Awesome guys got one here so far nadia from the eq2 forums, yea having some awesome people to hang out with is key to sticking with a game , good comapny is good gaming.

Ill see you all in game..!!! Cant wait...

got 2 so far
    just curious.  Are you guys subbing just eq2 or going with the station pass.  For $5 more the station pass seems like a good deal.  Also gives the option to jump to other games as well
  • ElderRatElderRat Member CommonPosts: 899

Tempting, I am waiting on Darkfall but EQ2 is fun when you have a good guild.   Will think about it over night.

Currently bored with MMO's.

• snapfusionsnapfusion Member Posts: 954
    I always liked this game, I wish I would of been there at launch.  its big, it deep, there is so much to do maybe so much its a bit intimidating.  Good luck with your guild.
    I just did the sub for eq2. forming guild soon thanks to one of the guys having a toon already on the server ill update soon..
  • ElderRatElderRat Member CommonPosts: 899

you all going good, bad, nuetral or anyone, any race, any class accepted?

Currently bored with MMO's.

All accepted
  • KenzeKenze Member UncommonPosts: 1,217

are you guys going to actually play the game or look for Powerleveling route?
    Id love to join a new guild that plans to hit all those old dungeons and zones I never got to see instead of a mad dash skipping everything possible rush to endgame.

Watch your thoughts; they become words.
    Watch your words; they become actions.
    Watch your actions; they become habits.
    Watch your habits; they become character.
    Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.
    —Lao-Tze