Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dragon Nest: EU Alpha Test by the End of the Month

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

eFusion has announced that the European version of Dragon Nest will conduct its first alpha test from November 23-27 by inviting over a hundred players in to put it through its paces. This puts the beta phase in the very near future.

eFusion MMOG stated that the alpha test of Dragon Nest Europe will be conducting from November 23 to 27. The development team is currently in the final phase of preparing the alpha test version of Dragon Nest Europe. According to the publisher, the test will be performed by one hundred experienced gamers selected throughout Europe. eFusion MMOG has launched a call for players to participate in this upcoming alpha test.

Find out more about the EU version on the Dragon Nest EU site.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• LustmordLustmord Member UncommonPosts: 1,114

For any EU players who haven't playd this yet, I'd reccommend checking it out.

I played it for about 3 months when it came out in US. I spent a little bit of money to unlock inventory slots, but the only reason I spent money was because I felt the company earned my support.

I had an incredibly fun time for 3 months or so.

• bbbb42bbbb42 Member UncommonPosts: 297
    i tried to like this game but it looks so bad it doesnt have a retro feel to it,it just looks old n nasty

• WarlyxWarlyx Member EpicPosts: 3,364
    what? Eu players have been playing in DN SEA (global) for months lol
  • bobfishbobfish Member UncommonPosts: 1,679

This is fine and all, but the alpha registration never completes for many people. The site is just buggy as hell.

Game is more than worth the wait though. DN SEA is good, but I'd love a local version.