Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Accounts Reactivated for the Final Battle

ValarienceValarience Member UncommonPosts: 25

Today Square-Enix announced that anyone with a FFXIV account regardless of subscription status can log on until the servers go down at midnight pacific time on Sunday, November 11th. The final battle itself takes place in the Brittlebark region of Mor Dhona from 10pm to midnight pacific on Saturday night. If anyone is on Balmung and doesn't have access to Camp Brittlebark, send me a PM and I'm happy to help teleport people around!

Source

Comments

• OnionThiefOnionThief Member Posts: 38
    Originally posted by AstralEcho

Today Square-Enix announced that anyone with a FFXIV account regardless of subscription status can log on until the servers go down at midnight pacific time on Sunday, November 11th. The final battle itself takes place in the Brittlebark region of Mor Dhona from 10pm to midnight pacific on Saturday night. If anyone is on Balmung and doesn't have access to Camp Brittlebark, send me a PM and I'm happy to help teleport people around!

Source

I would be happy to do the same on Hyperion. :)

• LukainLukain Member UncommonPosts: 591

Question : It asks me to Re-activate my account to log in for the final few days , I will not be charged for this right ?

• OnionThiefOnionThief Member Posts: 38
    Originally posted by Lukain

Question : It asks me to Re-activate my account to log in for the final few days , I will not be charged for this right ?

No you won't be, just the way their account management system works. Keep an eye on your statements JIC.

• Cod_EyeCod_Eye Member UncommonPosts: 1,016

Don't forget to check under your bed for the relic weapons, there are 8 to get in total, 2 of which are for paladin (shield and sword), you can logout from your room for 30 mins and recheck the bed, if its under 30 mins the timer resets.

What I don't know is whether the relic weapons will carry over to ARR. maybe someone could confirm this?

• SatimasuSatimasu Member UncommonPosts: 900
    Nope. Won't carry over. Final save was on Oct. 31st. Nothing after that is going to transfer to 2.0.

To be the best, you must help each other become the best.
    FFXI Character: Satimasu
    FFXI Server: Valefor
    FFXIV Character: Tamorae Fonteil

• d4bn3yd4bn3y Member Posts: 7

Is there anything for anyone to do that is not Level 50? I logged in today after not playing in over a year, highest i have is 16. Attempted to roam the world and find somewhere to level, check out some of the changes, etc. Thje zones were surrounded by Level 50 dudes that one shot me.

Guess tehre isn't much to check out unless you have a max level ?

• LukainLukain Member UncommonPosts: 591
    Originally posted by d4bn3y

Is there anything for anyone to do that is not Level 50? I logged in today after not playing in over a year, highest i have is 16. Attempted to roam the world and find somewhere to level, check out some of the changes, etc. Thje zones were surrounded by Level 50 dudes that one shot me.

agree  I am lvl 18 & gave up trying to get to the final Battle area  after 2 hours  , wth they just didnt give everyone a portal token to the location of have it in a More suitable area like Camp Drybone ,

• Cod_EyeCod_Eye Member UncommonPosts: 1,016
    Originally posted by Lukain
    Originally posted by d4bn3y

agree  I am lvl 18 & gave up trying to get to the final Battle area  after 2 hours  , wth they just didnt give everyone a portal token to the location of have it in a More suitable area like Camp Drybone ,

Because it was an event for those that gave continued support and actually played for the past 2yrs.  If you wasnt prepared to give that support then why should they give you a free handout?