Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LF free mmo with dungeon finder

motoratonmotoraton Member UncommonPosts: 42
Hi guys im waiting for swtor but i wanna try other free games, i play wow for long long time but now i cant pay the sub so , im looking for one mmo with dungeon finder and great class system , i play lotro but the dungeon finder never pop xD, so any ideas ? 

Comments

• FreezzoFreezzo Member UncommonPosts: 235
    Originally posted by motoraton
    Hi guys im waiting for swtor but i wanna try other free games, i play wow for long long time but now i cant pay the sub so , im looking for one mmo with dungeon finder and great class system , i play lotro but the dungeon finder never pop xD, so any ideas ? 

SWTOR goes f2p within a week. Patience my young padawan :D

"We need men who can dream of things that never were." - John F. Kennedy
    And for MMORPGs ever so true...

• DavisFlightDavisFlight Member CommonPosts: 2,556
    Originally posted by Freezzo

He asked for an MMO, not a singleplayer game with optional COOP.

Sadly OP, you will never find an MMO with a dungeon finder, because that kind of tool is kind of the opposite of what an MMO is.

• motoratonmotoraton Member UncommonPosts: 42
    Originally posted by Freezzo

yeah xD i think i go to watch again the doctor who ^^. and waiting 15 xD

• motoratonmotoraton Member UncommonPosts: 42
    Guys i was checking the new in aion http://na.aiononline.com/aion-ascension-3rd-anniversary-3-5-update/features and they put dungeon finder ?? any can tell me if like wow dungeon finder or is crap xD
  • ForgrimmForgrimm Member EpicPosts: 3,059
    Forsaken World has a dungeon finder. Not sure how the population is now, but when I played it the queue time was never longer than 10 minutes or so.
  • KarahandrasKarahandras Member UncommonPosts: 1,703
    Dungeons and Dragons online maybe.
  • AranisusAranisus Member UncommonPosts: 30
    Lineage II. You can browse between open rooms for specific location and lvl range.