Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Comments

• baphametbaphamet Member RarePosts: 3,311

nice, thanks for posting. :)

• MentalEventMentalEvent Member Posts: 8
    Idd thanks man for the link ! :) 
  • hockeyplayrhockeyplayr Member UncommonPosts: 604
    the game environment looks so nice
  • FearumFearum Member UncommonPosts: 1,175
    The castle raid at the end looks awesome.
  • wireded21wireded21 Member UncommonPosts: 131
    Cool thanks
  • amadeuzamadeuz Member Posts: 73

Thank for the link :)

after watch the vid. IMO graphic this game is weird, environment is amazing but the characters and animations shown here aren't up to par with the state of the art or with the quality of the gorgeous environments in this game. Also character models is too resemble like WoW or better version of Daoc with really bulky animations. However the gameplay is looks really interesting.

• Ice-QueenIce-Queen Member UncommonPosts: 2,483
    The weather system looks pretty nice. I like having night and day cycles with weather effects. Not getting pumped up over a game again though. Will wait and see. One thing that would turn me away completely is having to raid for the best armor. I did that in WoW for years, will not do it again.

What happens when you log off your characters????.....
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFQhfhnjYMk
    Dark Age of Camelot

• TheDarkrayneTheDarkrayne Member EpicPosts: 5,297

It looks ok and standard for an MMO.. but it looks nothing like an elder scrolls game. Not even a little. They should stop claiming this is going to be true to the series and that it'll have everything TES fans expect, because it won't.

Ain't gunna stop me trying it out though.

I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.
  • Elevenb4Elevenb4 Member UncommonPosts: 362
    Count me in for this. I've bought and played ES games since they started coming out. Love them. I can't let this one pass without giving it a good try. Excited about it.

-Unconstitutional laws aren't laws.-

• deakondeakon Member Posts: 583
    Originally posted by Vannor

It looks ok and standard for an MMO.. but it looks nothing like an elder scrolls game. Not even a little. They should stop claiming this is going to be true to the series and that it'll have everything TES fans expect, because it won't.

How does it not look like an elder scrolls? The art style & armor are very tes, the mobs are all from the sprpgs, the combat mechanics are oblivion's plus a hotbar and all the footage of the world looks very much like the previous games but with updated graphics (well except skyrim which it isnt too far off)

• TheDarkrayneTheDarkrayne Member EpicPosts: 5,297
    Originally posted by deakon

How does it not look like an elder scrolls? The art style & armor are very tes, the mobs are all from the sprpgs, the combat mechanics are oblivion's plus a hotbar and all the footage of the world looks very much like the previous games but with updated graphics (well except skyrim which it isnt too far off)

Argue it all you want.. to me that does not look like any ES game ever made. If you think it does then you have rose tinted glasses on, that's my opinion. Not trying to tell people what to think, just giving my opinion .

I'm not hating on the game. It looks fine but it's just not true to the style of the series. Could still be a very good game though and I look forward to playing it.

I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.
  • EntinerintEntinerint Member UncommonPosts: 868
    Originally posted by deakon

Argue it all you want.. to me that does not look like any ES game ever made. If you think it does then you have rose tinted glasses on, that's my opinion. Not trying to tell people what to think, just giving my opinion .

I'm not hating on the game. It looks fine but it's just not true to the style of the series. Could still be a very good game though and I look forward to playing it.

Agreed, they still have a LOT of work to do with the combat if they want it to feel like TES.  Also black smoke for sneaking?  Let me be the first to say...[mod edit]

• ZadawnZadawn Member UncommonPosts: 670
    I hope it comes out good.

• CrazyCronusCrazyCronus Member UncommonPosts: 47
    Man this video totally changed my view on this game - at start I thought it would be a wow clone and really didn't have any hopes but this video has totally hyped me up!
  • xAPOCxxAPOCx Member UncommonPosts: 869
    Originally posted by CrazyCronus
    Man this video totally changed my view on this game - at start I thought it would be a wow clone and really didn't have any hopes but this video has totally hyped me up!

Yeah it kinda hyped me up to. thats what happenes when you have a good editing team =) we can only wait till the betas to know for sure how this will play out.

• moguy2moguy2 Member Posts: 337
    I didnt see a single donkey.
  • tazarconantazarconan Member Posts: 1,013
    After burned with wow for over 5 years i smell the next  one on this.. sniff sniff
  • HestiaHestia Member UncommonPosts: 119
    It's been 5 minutes and I still have an eye boner. Help.
  • hikaru77hikaru77 Member UncommonPosts: 1,123
    Originally posted by amadeuz

Thank for the link :)

after watch the vid. IMO graphic this game is weird, environment is amazing but the characters and animations shown here aren't up to par with the state of the art or with the quality of the gorgeous environments in this game. Also character models is too resemble like WoW or better version of Daoc with really bulky animations. However the gameplay is looks really interesting.

Is not a SPRPG. you´ll have PvP batlles with more than 200+ players. We wont have Skyrim Graphics.

• evilastroevilastro Member Posts: 4,270
    At the very least it looks worthwhile to buy the box for the first month, how long it will hold our attention will be the big question.
  • immodiumimmodium Member RarePosts: 2,610

Whether it looks like ES game or not, it looks a lot better than Oblivion. That game looked truly awful.

• Devildog1Devildog1 Member Posts: 494
    Originally posted by immodium

Whether it looks like ES game or not, it looks a lot better than Oblivion. That game looked truly awful.

I gotta agree with immodium, Oblivion looked aweful, but the game play was spectacular! To me ESO looks pretty true to the art style of  Skyrim. I just hope they can deliver on the rest of what they say is gonna be in game.

• keithiankeithian Member UncommonPosts: 3,191
    Originally posted by Devildog1
    Originally posted by immodium

I gotta agree with immodium, Oblivion looked aweful, but the game play was spectacular! To me ESO looks pretty true to the art style of  Skyrim. I just hope they can deliver on the rest of what they say is gonna be in game.

Im still playing Skyrim and to me it looks very similar to that. Have no idea what Vannor is talking about.

There Is Always Hope!

• WhitebeardsWhitebeards Member Posts: 778
    Love the graphics, art design, evironments. Looks and feels like Elder Scroll world ;)
  • SuprGamerXSuprGamerX Member Posts: 531
    Lol , it's funny how this project is coming along so quick , and not even a year ago Bethesda confirmed that they weren't planning on working on any MMO titles. And here we are with a Elder Scroll Online that seems to be entering Alpha/Beta pretty soon.   Elder's scrolls or not , it's still the MMO market , and when it comes to MMO being worked on too quickly we end up with trash.  My personal hype level for this game is currently a negative 3 , because stuff are being released for a game that wasn't suppose to happen in the first place?    I'll check the game out once it releases in stores , and at this rate it might as well release by Xmas 2013.  I just hope this great franchise doesn't shoot itself in the foot with this.