Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Elder Scrolls Online: New Screens to Whet Your Appetite

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

We have fourteen brand new screenshots from The Elder Scrolls Online that show off a lot of gorgeous in-game action and scenery. You can check them all out in our The Elder Scrolls Online screenshot gallery. Enjoy!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• RocknissRockniss Member Posts: 1,034
    And there is no doubt Mr. Alligator mouth just had some of mom's meatloaf.
  • BetaguyBetaguy Member UncommonPosts: 2,629

How do I see the other 13?

Edit: nvm found em here:  http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/game/821/view/screens

"The King and the Pawn return to the same box at the end of the game"

• RimmersmanRimmersman Member Posts: 885
    Arnt these just screens taken from the latest vid?

• lotapartylotaparty Member Posts: 514

doesnot seems to me the game will change anything .but once you show the money the hype is created .just like GW2

• PyrateLVPyrateLV Member CommonPosts: 1,096
    :HYPETRAIN:....choo...choo...image

Tried: EQ2 - AC - EU - HZ - TR - MxO - TTO - WURM - SL - VG:SoH - PotBS - PS - AoC - WAR - DDO - SWTOR
    Played: UO - EQ1 - AO - DAoC - NC - CoH/CoV - SWG - WoW - EVE - AA - LotRO - DFO - STO - FE - MO - RIFT
    Playing: Skyrim
    Following: The Repopulation
    I want a Virtual World, not just a Game.
    ITS TOO HARD! - Matt Firor (ZeniMax)

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] CommonPosts: 0
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • BurninatorXBurninatorX Member Posts: 25
    Maybe "brand new" to the screenshots tab.... but these scenes have been shown in like every video and blog post about this game ive seen.
  • AceeedAceeed Member UncommonPosts: 17
    Shut up and take my money!!!

• FusionFusion Member UncommonPosts: 1,398
    Originally posted by ThaPlayah86
    Shut up and take my money!!!

This.

Will definitely be getting this one, even if it's for a month or two, will be money well spent.

http://neocron-game.com/ - now totally F2P no cash-shops or micro transactions at all.
  • RateroRatero Member UncommonPosts: 440
    I'll be picking this up as well just to poke around a bit... never know... might be a great game.

• LeviathonlxLeviathonlx Member Posts: 135
    I'm still disappointed that it seems they are going the lazy route with Argonian's and Khajiit in this game like they have in the last 2 games and making them basically humans with animal heads and a tail thrown on.

• MaxJacMaxJac Member Posts: 185
    Originally posted by Leviathonlx
    I'm still disappointed that it seems they are going the lazy route with Argonian's and Khajiit in this game like they have in the last 2 games and making them basiclaly humans with animal heads and a tail thrown on.

What would you like to see?

Originally posted by MaxJac
    I'm still disappointed that it seems they are going the lazy route with Argonian's and Khajiit in this game like they have in the last 2 games and making them basiclaly humans with animal heads and a tail thrown on.

Digitigrade legs and bodies that aren't just copies of the human model. I would think that lizard people and cat people would have a bit different physiologies and look more well...beast like.

• MaxJacMaxJac Member Posts: 185

Digitigrade legs and bodies that aren't just copies of the human model. I would think that lizard people and cat people would have a bit different physiologies and look more well...beast like.

I will confess that I never beat Morrowind but I believe they did have digitigrade leg. I suspect this was changed for two reasons. One, it makes designing armor and animations a lot easer. Two being the amount of ease at which they are relatable to players, something that Geroge Lucas was a big proponenet of. It is the reason why alien-like characters are religated to sidekicks.

I am sympathetic to fans who came in with argonians and khajiit one way only to have them changed later. As someone who came late to the party, I don't mind them as they are. Argonians are quite fantastic to me and I think Skyrim was a step forward for them as Oblivian gave their face shape too many rounded edges. Perhaps though I am just seeing things due to the higher quality textures?

I remember playing Oblivian and thinking the nighteye was good, but I thought it would be even more fantastic to give them a ability to drop to all four and gain some speed or some scent system to sniff out nearby enemies/objects. Some more unique abilities would go a long way.

I will confess that I never beat Morrowind but I believe they did have digitigrade leg. I suspect this was changed for two reasons. One, it makes designing armor and animations a lot easer. Two being the amount of ease at which they are relatable to players, something that Geroge Lucas was a big proponenet of. It is the reason why alien-like characters are religated to sidekicks.

I am sympathetic to fans who came in with argonians and khajiit one way only to have them changed later. As someone who came late to the party, I don't mind them as they are. Argonians are quite fantastic to me and I think Skyrim was a step forward for them as Oblivian gave their face shape too many rounded edges. Perhaps though I am just seeing things due to the higher quality textures?

I remember playing Oblivian and thinking the nighteye was good, but I thought it would be even more fantastic to give them a ability to drop to all four and gain some speed or some scent system to sniff out nearby enemies/objects. Some more unique abilities would go a long way.

I've just found myself spoiled by Blizzard and ArenaNet with how the worgen, tauren, and charr all look like beast races.

• CoolitCoolit Member UncommonPosts: 661

I was always going to buy and play this even if it was crap being a massive elder scrolls fan, luckily it doesn’t look crap from the screens and videos floating about and I'm seriously looking forward to it far more than any other mmo, Ever.

• GreenishBlueGreenishBlue Member Posts: 263
    Is that a daedroth? I like the daedra creatures; the hunger in Morrowind still scares me through

• RimmersmanRimmersman Member Posts: 885
    I'm still disappointed that it seems they are going the lazy route with Argonian's and Khajiit in this game like they have in the last 2 games and making them basically humans with animal heads and a tail thrown on.

I know what you mean, a good example would be the EQ races, look at the Sarnak.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BAiQCzRt8Q