Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Got a burning question

How's the PVP. Is it doable now? I remember a couple years ago when I had sooooo much hope for this game and since I'm a PVP kind of guy...I was saddened to no end. I thought this was going to be the game I was to stick with.

Please tell me they've touched on or fixed PVP.

Comments

• gandalesgandales Member UncommonPosts: 472
    Originally posted by TigerAero

How's the PVP. Is it doable now? I remember a couple years ago when I had sooooo much hope for this game and since I'm a PVP kind of guy...I was saddened to no end. I thought this was going to be the game I was to stick with.

Please tell me they've touched on or fixed PVP.

Unfortunately, I can't give you good news about pvp in CO. There was a time when they put exclusive gear rewards in pvp which were awesome also for pve. There were a lot of pvp going on at that time. After Alerts update, it has been little by little decreasing.

Imho, free form pvp is a lost cause, there is no way to balance builds and between the one shot kill and the immortal guys it turns into an annoying battle. On the other hand, AT pvp was more enjoyable, since every AT was not too great. Another opportunity in pvp, if Cryptic dare to implement, is become device pvp, kind of the same way legends works in DCUO.