Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Regulos Himself

velmaxvelmax Member UncommonPosts: 224

In this video Seatin and Elrar face the last two bosses in Endless clipse, inlucding Regulos

Comments

• GraeyGraey Member UncommonPosts: 281
    wow now that is a boss. Very detailed. I will definitely get into this raid. Now if I could only find a guild that raids on a regular basis. Lol.
  • GeezerGamerGeezerGamer Member EpicPosts: 8,855
    Originally posted by Graey
    wow now that is a boss. Very detailed. I will definitely get into this raid. Now if I could only find a guild that raids on a regular basis. Lol.

There might be one or two around

• GraeyGraey Member UncommonPosts: 281
    Originally posted by GeezerGamer
    Originally posted by Graey

There might be one or two around

lol well perhaps I will post in the guild recruitment section. I seem to always find the guilds that don't want to raid but are really cool otherwise. It would be nice to have both. I have a rogue and mage at 50. However I plan to have 4 60s just to be on the safe side. I will keep looking however who knows maybe I'll find a great group of people.

• MMOExposedMMOExposed Member RarePosts: 7,387

lol the first Rift xpac is shaping up more and more like what the first expansion of WoW was.

This video in the OP is like Sunwell Kil Jaden.

Philosophy of MMO Game Design

• RimmersmanRimmersman Member Posts: 885
    Although it looks epic should you really be able to kill Regulos, i don't think you should.

• MMOExposedMMOExposed Member RarePosts: 7,387
    Originally posted by Rimmersman
    Although it looks epic should you really be able to kill Regulos, i don't think you should.

cant relly kill the dragonlords in Rift like, similar to in WoW lore you cant really kill a Demon/Elemental. they just get banished to another dimension. same thing with Big Reggie here.

Philosophy of MMO Game Design

• RimmersmanRimmersman Member Posts: 885
    Originally posted by MMOExposed

cant relly kill the dragonlords in Rift like, similar to in WoW lore you cant really kill a Demon/Elemental. they just get banished to another dimension. same thing with Big Reggie here.

So it's a banishment, that makes sence.

• Arcondo87Arcondo87 Member Posts: 94

atleast u fight HIM here...not like in WoW where u fight tenticles instead of deathwing himself....

P.S love how ppl are saying banishment and others r taking it like its the truth...its a assumption....they dont know the truth...

• GhavriggGhavrigg Member RarePosts: 1,308
    Originally posted by Arcondo87

atleast u fight HIM here...not like in WoW where u fight tenticles instead of deathwing himself....

P.S love how ppl are saying banishment and others r taking it like its the truth...its a assumption....they dont know the truth...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBBg_t6JlAg

You might want to re-think the statement about not fighting Deathwing himself. The tentacle part is only one part of the fight.

• strangiato2112strangiato2112 Member CommonPosts: 1,538
    Originally posted by Aviggin
    Originally posted by Arcondo87

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBBg_t6JlAg

You might want to re-think the statement about not fighting Deathwing himself. The tentacle part is only one part of the fight.

And gee, a huge stationary boss, WoW would never do anything like that!  Imagine if they put something like that in their first raid dungeon, Molten Core? 

Does look like it will be a fun fight though, just stupid to bash WoW when they do fights like that all the time (that dont look as nice though)

• MoodsorMoodsor Member UncommonPosts: 712

Regulos has lost alot of his power because Crucia betrayed him, and some of ther other aspects are already dead, Crucia controls the storm legion which has been gathering while we were busy fighing the Eternal Court, so while we weakened Regulos and his army, Crucia has only gotten stronger.