Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Absolute Force Online: Closed Beta Code Giveaway

AdminAdmin Administrator RarePosts: 5,623

TQ Digital Entertainment is proud to announce that on November 14, 2012 at 5:00pm PST Closed Beta for Absolute Force Online (AFO) will begin. And MMORPG.com is teaming up with TQ Digital Entertainment to bring players from everywhere to closed beta access to this absolutely forceful new shooter. Get your beta key now while supplies last!

GET YOUR KEY AT THIS LINK NOW!

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

The dead know only one thing: it is better to be alive.

Comments

• morbuskabismorbuskabis Member Posts: 290
    Wow glad I'm from Europe...

image -Massive-Industries- Heavy Duty

• AeolronAeolron Member Posts: 648
    I am glad I am from Canada lol
  • InFlamestwoInFlamestwo Member Posts: 662
    Why not Europe?

• GaoxinGaoxin Member UncommonPosts: 198
    I wouldn't care too much about this game :>
  • MalasorteMalasorte Member UncommonPosts: 56

i'm from Europe and i got in but i got a key from other site however downloading the 2.2g client takes a long time

• huskie77huskie77 Member Posts: 354
    Too bad it will be another F2P hacker fest.

• RaysheRayshe Member UncommonPosts: 1,279
    Place to input the code doesnt work and im downloading at 0.3 to 0.5kb per second. Great start so far...

Because i can.
    I'm Hopeful For Every Game, Until the Fan Boys Attack My Games. Then the Knives Come Out.
    Logic every gamers worst enemy.

• QuicksandQuicksand Member UncommonPosts: 683
    I am having the same prob trying to input the code, a popup comes on screen and says the event has ended then sends me somewhere else.

www.90and9.net
    www.prophecymma.com

• JamesM3099JamesM3099 Member Posts: 2
    Originally posted by Quicksand
    I am having the same prob trying to input the code, a popup comes on screen and says the event has ended then sends me somewhere else.

This

• RebellonRebellon Member Posts: 49

There is no  translation. Unless you speak Japanese is pointless to watch.

Wait until someone translates the questions and answers.

They showed jumping and some combat.

I'm still waiting for some publisher/developer to make a Monster Hunter massive world mmo.

Hunter Blade just doesn't cut it for me

• MalasorteMalasorte Member UncommonPosts: 56
    for ppl that are downloading slow .. use the second download option since its torrent and its a lot faster ... i just used that after seing the first takes hours to download and got the game in  a few minutes
  • RaysheRayshe Member UncommonPosts: 1,279
    Complaint 2. after the annoyance getting the Beta key attached... my username and password don't work. i tested it on the main site. it IS my username and password.

Because i can.
    I'm Hopeful For Every Game, Until the Fan Boys Attack My Games. Then the Knives Come Out.
    Logic every gamers worst enemy.