MMOExposed's Prediction/Speculation on what will go wrong with TESO
1) Well off from the start of the game, the game will have a large backlash from Non-MMO gamers who happen to be TES console gamers in general. Many will try and leave after first month for this alone.
2) Lots of People will get bored of the 6 skill bar system. It will be fun at first for a unique idea, but lots of people been burned out from the TSW/GW2 similar limited action bar concept, and wont find long term interest with it here.
3) The World is Level tiered, at the same time, the world is restricted by Factions for PvE as well. That may have been the thing back in DAoC days, but most people wont take this litely, and will get bored of it, being limited to a few zones per character outside of PvE. Thats just not how MMO's work now days with new generation mmo gamers. And with it being tiered by levels, this makes the restrictions stand out even more.
4) The Aim based combat will be interesting for some, but for most MMO gamers will be a turn off after a while.
5)Mega Server idea in theory would cover up sub lost after first few months, but the problem is it separates the population still. This will effect the "Assumption of Population syndrome" and many will see the community getting smaller.
6) Single Mega Server, but one major PvP zone. Predict queue and stability issues here unless something is being hidden about this feature.