Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Banned? I haven't even logged into the game in a year

raystantzraystantz Final Fantasy XI CorrespondentMember UncommonPosts: 1,237

I came by here and saw info about Darkfall UW.. and thought.. cool I really want to try that.

Read somewhere that if you had a darkfall account, you didn't have to buy it..

Tried to login to my account via the account admin page.. and was met with..

Your account is permanently banned from Darkfall for the following reason:

This is where you can update your contact information which is located on the left part of this page. All contact details can be changed, apart from your account/login name which cannot be changed.

On the right side of the page you can update your billing information.

Doesn't give a reason. I never ever played the game long enough to warrant a ban. The last time I played was over a year ago, and I never even made it out of the starter city.. what gives?

www.facebook.com/themarksmovierules

Currently playing:

FFXIV on Behemoth, FFXI on Eden, and Gloria Victis on NA. 

Comments

• muffins89muffins89 Member UncommonPosts: 1,585
    maybe someone hacked your account.
  • ToxiaToxia Member UncommonPosts: 1,308
    Originally posted by raystantz

I came by here and saw info about Darkfall UW.. and thought.. cool I really want to try that.

Read somewhere that if you had a darkfall account, you didn't have to buy it..

Tried to login to my account via the account admin page.. and was met with..

Your account is permanently banned from Darkfall for the following reason:

This is where you can update your contact information which is located on the left part of this page. All contact details can be changed, apart from your account/login name which cannot be changed.

On the right side of the page you can update your billing information.

Doesn't give a reason. I never ever played the game long enough to warrant a ban. The last time I played was over a year ago, and I never even made it out of the starter city.. what gives?

You need to update your billing info and all that from the looks of it.

i was banned from one of my mmo's for the same reason. it's a pay to play, so before they let you log in, they want that CC number. lol. my guess anyways

The Deep Web is sca-ry.

• raystantzraystantz Final Fantasy XI CorrespondentMember UncommonPosts: 1,237
    Isn't it supposedly free right now?

Currently playing:

• jdlamson75jdlamson75 Member UncommonPosts: 1,010
    It is, Ray, but I think they still need some sort of billing info.  Also, I had to update my email before I could log in to an account I had.  Random stuff like that is the hallmark of Aventurine...

Seems like something like "you won't be able to subscribe or play Darkfall til you have updated your billing info below"

would have made more sense.

Currently playing:

Nope, still banned.

Currently playing:

• jdlamson75jdlamson75 Member UncommonPosts: 1,010
    Originally posted by raystantz

Seems like something like "you won't be able to subscribe or play Darkfall til you have updated your billing info below"

would have made more sense.

...and TADA, Aventurine in a nutshell. 

Once you get things straightened out there, if you're going to fart around a bit on your old toon, you'll have to submit a ticket which took about 3 days for me (to get my old toon, Pink Floyd, back).  Free play for another 7 days, then the servers are shut down, but you'll at least have an active account and thus, should be good to go for UW.

Good luck, man.

• PlutonicwoesPlutonicwoes Member UncommonPosts: 343

Just not having your billing info in isn't going to make you banned. 

Just not how it works at Av. 

Just contact support and email noaccount-us at aventurine.gr and ask about the ban. 

It'll work a lot better than getting idle speculation.