Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PlanetSide 2: Live Stream Q&A Next Week -- Give Us Your Questions!

MikeBMikeB Community ManagerAdministrator RarePosts: 6,555

MMORPG.com will be conducting a live stream interview with the PlanetSide 2 team next week and we want to ensure your most important questions are answered.

Have a question or two? Or ten? Drop 'em in the comments below!

The cutoff for question submissions is set for Monday, November 12.

UPDATE: The stream is now scheduled for 5PM EST on Monday, November 12. Due to the schedule change, we'll only be accepting questions until tomorrow, November 10.

Comments

• AeolronAeolron Member Posts: 648
    I got afew :p

1: are they going to balance vanu weapons? They seem rather powerful?
    2: are there going to be more server client side optimizations?
    3: some textures are not all there, when can we see them implemented in game?
    4: what measures do you have in place for populations issues should they arrive?
    5: any intel on new weapons in the future being added to the game?
    6: when will the reserve your name work?
    7: how about crafting ect?

PS I love just LOVE this game!
    Also please don't forget to mention question 2 , to me that's a really important one.
  • sanshi44sanshi44 Member UncommonPosts: 1,187
    Are there plans in the future to change up the layout of capture points, atm all tower are identical all bio domes are the exact same amazing how the trees/plants inside the dome grow exactly the same as other bio domes : P I beleive there also the same on the other contients although i havant figured out how to work the waypoints yet so cant confirm this. It would be nice if each point was a little different in terms of layout.
    The other continents are different, but ya I see what you mean^^
  • BizkitNLBizkitNL Member RarePosts: 2,546

Will the NC be able to buy the helmet that is displayed on the load splash screen (The left part of it)?

Yes, this is EXTREMELY important.

Lol
    Sony give the man his helmet ! It won't stop my TR bullet though , he will leave a nice corpse with that helm and all haha
  • BillMurphyBillMurphy Former Managing EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 4,565
    Got room for more questions, folks!  Get them to us before 4pm EST!

Try to be excellent to everyone you meet. You never know what someone else has seen or endured.

My Review Manifesto
    Follow me on Twitter if you dare.

• IkedaIkeda Member RarePosts: 2,751

Actually, I have an important question (in my mind):

How are they going to handle the future cash shop items?  For example, Tribes Ascend.  I feel, and some of the community agree, that some of the weapons released for purchase were purposely released overpowered.  They were eventually tightened up a bit but in a game where the control of territory is persistent and so very important, this is a delicate balance that I'm curious how they plan on expanding this.

Edit:  FYI to answer the above persons question... reserve your name worked fine for me this morning.