Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

TERA: Producer Chris Hager Leaves En Masse

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

According to a Twitter post by BlueHole Studios' Harns Kim, TERA Producer Chris Hager of En Masse Entertainment has left the company. It remains unclear as to why he left though En Masse has confirmed Hager's departure.

Source: Massively

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• KhebelnKhebeln Member UncommonPosts: 794
    Well whathever the reason i hope the next guy will do a better job, esp about EU license :/

(Retired)- Anarchy Online/Ultima Online/DAoC/Horizonsz/EQ2/SWG/AC1&2/L2/SoR/WoW/TMO/Requiem/Atlantica Online/Manibogi/Rift+(SL)/Lol/Hon/SWTOR/Wakfu/Champions Online/GW/Lotr/CO/TcoS/Tabula Rasa/Meridian 59/Vanguard/Shadowbane/Fury/SotW/Dreamlords/HGL/RoM/DDO/FFXI/Aoc/Eve/Warhammer Online/Gw2/TSW/Tera/Defiance/STO/AoW/DE/Firefall/Darkfall/Neverwinter/PS2/ESO/FF14/Archeage/Gw2

• 32style32style Member UncommonPosts: 24
    En Masse has nothing to do with EU licence, get your facts straight....

• OzmodanOzmodan Member EpicPosts: 9,726
    The reason is obvious, the game is not doing that well.  It should never have been a subscription game in the first place and I see no move to f2p.
  • nhatnhat Member UncommonPosts: 166
    Originally posted by Ozmodan
    The reason is obvious, the game is not doing that well.  It should never have been a subscription game in the first place and I see no move to f2p.

You can get chronoscrolls and play for free, that's one reason there's no free to play at the moment.

Also people come and go all the time in jobs. Are you planning to stay at your current job for the rest of your life? Most don't.

• JudgeUKJudgeUK Member RarePosts: 1,679

En Masse are just the regional publisher, together with others for different geographical regions.

The development of the game is down to Bluehole Studio.

http://www.bluehole.net/english/games/tera.html

People move on, it happens.

• AsamofAsamof Member UncommonPosts: 824
    who?
  • PrenhoPrenho Member Posts: 298
    This game had potential if it followed Lineage 1 example, but unfortunately it became a WoW clone, as a result, it failled even in Korea.
  • AI724AI724 Member UncommonPosts: 249
    I played beta and liked this game. It was lots of fun. Will definitely play for free when I'm done with GW2 :)

• znaiikaznaiika Member Posts: 203

Loot is horrible in tera, have to kill tons of mobs to get some decent loot, because of bad loot you get even more frustrated when it come to grooping.

This is the reason I don't play, I don't speak for everyone else.