Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

EVE Online: Retribution Ship Changes Coming December 4th

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

CCP's blog has been updated with the news that the ship balance changes and rebalancing alterations will be released into EVE Online on December 4th. The blog post goes into detail about the changes and what players can expect. The article also reveals that Battlecruisers will be undergoing some changes as well.

Yes comrades, battlecruisers are indeed next to get through the tiericide revolution. Let’s face it, they had it coming, as current tier 2 variations perform too well while tier1s are found wanting. With this in mind, the plan is to adjust total slot layout to 17 on all of them and split them into two categories depending on their expected role.

Read the full blog post on the EVE Online site.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• OzmodanOzmodan Member EpicPosts: 9,726
    Just don't understand CCP.  This winter release can't have more than a small team doing the ship rebalancing and I don't see much else.  I would not even classify this as an expansion more like a small content patch.  The battlecruiser changes they are talking about in the next patch also don't see to be much work.   Just wondering what the rest of the team is working on?
  • BizkitNLBizkitNL Member RarePosts: 2,546

If we'd have to pay for the expansions, I would also be skeptical.

But we don't, so I'm not :P.

• TookyGTookyG Warhammer Online CorrespondentMember UncommonPosts: 1,115
    Originally posted by Ozmodan
    Just don't understand CCP.  This winter release can't have more than a small team doing the ship rebalancing and I don't see much else.  I would not even classify this as an expansion more like a small content patch.  The battlecruiser changes they are talking about in the next patch also don't see to be much work.   Just wondering what the rest of the team is working on?

UI, Crimewatch, couple new ships, AI, bounty hunting.

Until you cancel your subscription, you are only helping to continue the cycle of mediocrity.