Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

[General Article] General: G-Star2012: Korea's Largest Gaming Event Incoming

SBFordSBFord Associate Editor - News ManagerThe Land of AZPosts: 16,583MMORPG.COM Staff Uncommon

As part of our continuing effort to provide our readers with the most up-to-date information about the worldwide MMO scene, we are beginning our coverage of this week's G-Star 2012 convention in Korea. We've partnered with the G-STAR 2012 Secretariat to bring you all an exclusive look at what's happening at Korea's premier gaming convention. Read on to find out what will be happening!

The final touches are being put to the preparation work of 'G-STAR 2012', an international game exhibition to be held on November 8th(Thursday), 2012 at BEXCO, Busan, before the opening ceremony of the biggest-ever event. 'G-STAR 2012' is co-hosted by Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism and Busan Metropolitan City, and co-organized by Korea Association of Game Industry(Chairman Martin Kwanho Choi, KAOGI) and Busan IT Industry Promotion Agency(President Seo Tae-geon, BIPA).

Read the official G-Star 2012 Event Preview Press Release.

Associate Editor: MMORPG.com
Follow me on Twitter: @MMORPGMom

Comments

• mcrippinsmcrippins Dallas, TXPosts: 1,069Member Uncommon
    Anyone know what E-Sports are happening at this event?
  • DurrayDurray NorwichPosts: 174Member Uncommon
    Anyone know an English site that will give updates on this exhibition I struggle to find one every year!
  • PrenhoPrenho AracajuPosts: 298Member
    I'm very sad because NCSoft won't be at this G-Star, it means no news about Lineage Eternal this year.
  • revy66revy66 NY, NYPosts: 464Member
    Originally posted by Durray
    Anyone know an English site that will give updates on this exhibition I struggle to find one every year!

Steparu.com and mmoculture have a lot of articles on it.

• lalartulalartu SeoulPosts: 444Member

shit, bad time to leave korea for me...I was just there a couple of months ago.

I guess I'll have to catch the 2013 one, didn't even know about this event until now!

Join me on Twitter @WhatDaMath
    http://twitter.com/WhatDaMath
    I review lots of indie games and MMORPGs

• XAleX360XAleX360 PescaraPosts: 397Member
    Someone give Black Desert and Bless western publishers, please.

Founder, CEO & Editor in Chief of Worlds Factory, a brand new videogame and entertainment online publication.