Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

EverQuest II: The Ethernere Afterlife Video Diary

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Sony Online Entertainment and the EverQuest 2 development team have released a terrific new video diary that goes into the design detail for the Ethernere Afterlife Realms, part of the upcoming Chains of Eternity expansion set to release soon. Check it out for a behind the scenes look at one of the new EQ2 game zones. Enjoy!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• JeroKaneJeroKane Member EpicPosts: 6,956

What's up with the mobs?  I only see two new mobs! All the other mobs are straight copy/pasted from old zones into these new zones!

They didn't even bother to put new textures on them. :-(   Seems like this is going to yet another rushed expansion, just like the previous ones.

PS. I am not blaming the hardworking artists and devs tho. They try what they can with the time and resources they have.  It's just bad management decisions as usual. /sigh

• f0dell54f0dell54 Member CommonPosts: 329
    Originally posted by heckz0r
    Stop doing this ,,, is a ? OLD GAME nobody play ... 

Eq2 is actually a very good that quite a few people still play. If you can't look past the age of the game then I don't know what to tell you.

• strangiato2112strangiato2112 Member CommonPosts: 1,538
    Originally posted by heckz0r
    Stop doing this ,,, is a ? OLD GAME nobody play ... 

Games that have 150-200k get numerous features and articles on every single detail about their betas piece by piece.

A game with more than half those sub numbers deserves at least half the attention, no?

• nuttobnuttob Member Posts: 291
    Now that they have lifted the coin limit for FTP, I am going to have to come back and play!