Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

So what do we know?

PocahinhaPocahinha Member UncommonPosts: 550

Darkfall UW is releasing in 14 days and all we have is a couple interviews and 2 micromini gameplay? videos showing nothing...and people still think this is normal? Do you people have a short memory?

I mean cmon guys...when a game is at least "ok" it will have gameplay videos with alot of mechanics and features explained, the game is out in 14 days, 14 friking days and we got nothing...they are the same guys that made Darkfall, they are the same amateur developers that are doing it all over again, same mistakes..wake up please guys you are humans with a brain that is made to think.

Comments

• HancakesHancakes Member Posts: 1,045

They already have an established player base and have sent out over 500K emails to former players.  They won't have to do anyting else to get the servers full on opening day. (provided enough lead time for download)  Its not like they are asking people to actually purcahsed UW. But, Will these people be sticking around after the first months subscription is up???

Unholy Wars will be a paid beta for the upcoming Free2Play Asian version.

• SeronysSeronys Member UncommonPosts: 51

Everyone is thinking it, your just saying it, we just hope that it won't be the same disaster, and we actually get the game we are all looking for.

• apocolusterapocoluster Member UncommonPosts: 1,326
       this carebear is hoping for you guys too...Im not playing it..but I hope your game is realized.

No matter how cynical you become, its never enough to keep up - Lily Tomlin

Originally posted by apocoluster
       this carebear is hoping for you guys too...Im not playing it..but I hope your game is realized.

Hey...Thanks

• nileqnileq Member Posts: 476
    Well to be frank, this is sortof what they did with DF1, and we have been playing that since 2009

I have nothing clever to say.

• AtlanNorAtlanNor Member UncommonPosts: 38
    Well, I want to try the game but I don't see anywhere to purchase it.   The website for UW hasn't changed in forever.
    It will be there on the 20th pretty sure about that.

Originally posted by nileq
    It will be there on the 20th pretty sure about that.

I wouldnt count on it, given DF1s limited release.

Well I would be surprised if they havent thought a way to remove the single biggest mistake in AV history.

Originally posted by nileq
    Well I would be surprised if they havent thought a way to remove the single biggest mistake in AV history.

What are you talking about?

DF1 Launch

• LachyFTWLachyFTW Member UncommonPosts: 181
    If they dont give out information about the game more people will buy it out of curiosity, they dont wanna risk people realizing the failure that this game will be.
  • ZushakonZushakon Member UncommonPosts: 148
    Originally posted by LachyFTW
    If they dont give out information about the game more people will buy it out of curiosity, they dont wanna risk people realizing the failure that this game will be.

Except tons of people already get the game for free and will start giving feedback as soon as they release. Your failure at thinking is a reality, the failure of this game is not.

Darkfall Unholy Wars:
    Zushakon Odi

• sakkdaddysakkdaddy Member UncommonPosts: 45
    Is there really not even a feature list, or a comprehensive list of changes from DF1 to DF2?  I would really like to have a lot more information than I am able to find right now.
  • CaldrinCaldrin Member UncommonPosts: 4,505
    Originally posted by sakkdaddy
    Is there really not even a feature list, or a comprehensive list of changes from DF1 to DF2?  I would really like to have a lot more information than I am able to find right now.

certainly not 100% officail version from AV.. im sure there are some that people have put togeather on the forums but a lot of it is guess work as well..

So no we have very little info and few very short vids of a game thats going to be released in 13 days...