Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.com will be down for maintenance beginning at midnight EST on Wednesday, August 31. Downtime is expected to last only a couple of hours.

How to get a refund?

JenosydeJenosyde belzoni, MSPosts: 100Member Uncommon

So... The title says it all, i was wondering how i could get a refund i just purchased the game about 4 hours ago, i register on their forums and i cant post to get help with the game, or know of anyway to contact support. if the problems can be corrected i might not ask for a refund but seeing as i cant post on their site im doing so here... thanks for any help

Problem 1 :

When i start the game i cant see my characters iv created, or see them to even create how they look.

Problem 2 : 

When i just randomly make my character i just enter the game to test it out anyway, i get in and its not visible it looks like there is nothing but sky all the way around me and im floating in air. i can see my character but i can use flash light and other abilities..

My computer should be able to run this game with 0 problems here are my computer specs.

Brand - ibuypower

Processor - i7 2.6ghz

Ram - 12 gigs

Gfx card - Ati Raedeon 5850 HD

Comments