Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What do you think of Necromancer?

It’s said that new role necromancer will be released in MMORPG. So what do you think of the necromancer? Is it a good magical killer or physical killer or both? 

What skills he/she will have? Does it deserve us to paypal for it? I mean if he/she is good, I will create one. 

Anyone knows, please let me know. Thank you. 

Comments

• DSWBeefDSWBeef Member UncommonPosts: 789
    I have no idea what you are talking about.

Playing: FFXIV, DnL, and World of Warships
    Waiting on: Ashes of Creation

• delete5230delete5230 Member EpicPosts: 7,081
    Originally posted by AndyLee

It’s said that new role necromancer will be released in MMORPG. So what do you think of the necromancer? Is it a good magical killer or physical killer or both? 

What skills he/she will have? Does it deserve us to paypal for it? I mean if he/she is good, I will create one. 

Anyone knows, please let me know. Thank you. 

Could you be talking about Vanguard ?....If so you have to click on game list then slect Vanguard then forums.  For a spicific game.  Your in the General Discussion forums.

• DibdabsDibdabs Member RarePosts: 3,203
    What MMORPG are you on about?  My psychic powers are very sluggish early in the day.
  • InFlamestwoInFlamestwo Member Posts: 662

What game? there are like 5 mmorpgs that have the Necromancer class. 

• FailtrainFailtrain Member Posts: 129
    Yes
  • MaroxadMaroxad Member Posts: 28

Hmm, this seems familiar, oh yeah, I have seen this exact same OP on other forums. The game he is thinking of is appearantly Eudemons Online, some vampire mmo.

As for the necromancer class, it really dephends on the game. Some implement the necromancer well, others dont. As simple as that.

• AndyLeeAndyLee Member Posts: 230

woow...yeapp...that sounds awesome. Did you play necromaner in that mmorpg game?  Could you tell me more about it? 

It's said that the necromancer has a very nice-looking appearance. haha...I think I will fall in love with her. 

It means I will create female one. haha. lol

• MMOExposedMMOExposed Member RarePosts: 7,387
    Is Necromancer that new AA sandbox game coming out?

Philosophy of MMO Game Design

• AndyLeeAndyLee Member Posts: 230
    um...no idea. maybee...yeah...I think it will bring much fun. 
  • lalartulalartu Member UncommonPosts: 437
    facepalm

I review lots of indie games and MMORPGs