Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2 more days

cybertruckercybertrucker Member UncommonPosts: 1,117
God I hope a change is coming in 2 more days. REAL CHANGE. I fear what happens to  my country if we stay this current path.

Comments

• ZindaihasZindaihas Member UncommonPosts: 3,662

You're thread is going to get locked.  But before it does, let me just add my support  and say I hope you're right.

Maybe it won't get locked if no one mentions any names.

• TigerAeroTigerAero Member Posts: 127
    I just hope you-know-who is able to block and stop welfare and everyone is held accountable for their own actions and less reliance (and ability to) on government.
  • PrecusorPrecusor Member UncommonPosts: 3,589

Life is too good for those who live off the government benefits and working odd jobs.

• dave6660dave6660 Member UncommonPosts: 2,699
    How cute.  You actually think anything is going to regardless of the outcome.

“There are certain queer times and occasions in this strange mixed affair we call life when a man takes this whole universe for a vast practical joke, though the wit thereof he but dimly discerns, and more than suspects that the joke is at nobody's expense but his own.”
    -- Herman Melville

• delete5230delete5230 Member EpicPosts: 7,081
    Originally posted by dave6660
    How cute.  You actually think anything is going to regardless of the outcome.

I agree with this............

-Taxes will still go up, local state and federal.

- Energy and fuel, insurances will go up

-Jobs will be lost

- Jobs will still be minimum wage, corporate will still take all the profit and give the workers nothing.

- Food supplies will still come from out of state.

Do you think things will get better ?

• NevulusNevulus Member UncommonPosts: 1,288
    lol people still believe that ONE president has the power to really change a fundamentally flawed system, how cute.
  • Regardless of your political stance, I think we can all agree that just one more day until we can stop hearing all the campaign ads is a wonderful thing.
  • ZindaihasZindaihas Member UncommonPosts: 3,662
    Originally posted by Nevulus
    lol people still believe that ONE president has the power to really change a fundamentally flawed system, how cute.

What's the fundamentally flawed system?  Freedom?

This discussion has been closed.