Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ESO Alpha testing

asj18asj18 Member UncommonPosts: 86

this is an alpha test  review for elder scrolls online and it has got me excited the guy gives a ton of information on what he is allowed to... check it out and leave a comment below tell me what your excited about  with eso . I am cautiously optimistic about eso.  From the way this man describes some of the features sounds pretty awesome.

I am unsure if this has already been posted but even so its worth listening to again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLp0ykvotEI   

Games I will be playing are: TES V, SWTOR, ME 3, TSW

Comments

• ZadawnZadawn Member UncommonPosts: 670
    Sounds like a lot of fun,i planned to get it anyway but now im even more convinced.

• asj18asj18 Member UncommonPosts: 86
    right  it sounds awesome.

• Crazy_StickCrazy_Stick Member Posts: 1,059

Sure, it sounds awesome. SWTOR sounded awesome from beta / alpha press releases and we know how that finally turned out. It’s interesting to see but I am not trusting anything this early and everything  is prone to change from alpha to release. It's early hype. I will not buy into HYPE alone anymore. I am keeping an open if distrustful mind regarding the game.

• antonatsisantonatsis Member Posts: 109
    no offence here but...the way jessy spoke,it gave me the impression that 90% of what he said is read from a PR letter.Its not the typical i have some notes and speak on them.Dont know only time will tell.
  • TraugarTraugar Member UncommonPosts: 183
    It's an Elder Scrolls game so I will at least give it a shot.  If they deliver on everything it will be great, but that's a big if.  Most games sound promising in alpha/beta, but once we get into the game we see what it is really like.  
  • asj18asj18 Member UncommonPosts: 86
    of course i agree with you all. it will be an interesting roller coaster  to see how it progresses..

• wordizwordiz Member Posts: 464
    We've all been disappointed a lot recently, but man, it's hard not to get excited about this one...c'mon Bethesda, you haven't failed me yet.
  • tom_goretom_gore Member UncommonPosts: 2,001
    Originally posted by wordiz
    We've all been disappointed a lot recently, but man, it's hard not to get excited about this one...c'mon Bethesda, you haven't failed me yet.

Then you should probably know that Bethesda is not developing TESO.

• wireded21wireded21 Member UncommonPosts: 131

Wow, like it a lot, going to keep an eye on this one.

Great alpha review, lots of good information.

• RavenRaven Member UncommonPosts: 2,005
    That is a pretty awesome video. Really want to see how this pans out.

• HestiaHestia Member UncommonPosts: 119
    Great source of information! Thanks a bunch. Even got me more excited about the game.