Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

EQ2: x2 exp (Nov 2 - 4) x3 SC Nov 4rth

NadiaNadia Member UncommonPosts: 11,798

http://eq2wire.com/2012/10/30/upcoming-double-xp-weekend-nov-2-4-and-triple-sc-nov-4/

Last weekend was so great, we decided to do it again! Starting at 12:01pm (noon) Pacific on Friday, November 2 , 2012, and lasting until 11:59pm Pacific on Sunday, November 4, 2012, we’re offering Double Experience in EverQuest II! Take advantage of this limited time offer and watch those XP bars fill up!

REMEMBER: Each copy of the Chains of Eternity expansion will include two baubles which you can use to boost two level 90 characters to 280 AAs. So don’t fret about any level 90 characters that are short on AAs, instead work on lower level alts.

From John Smedley’s twitter:

We were going to run a surprise Triple Station Cash promotion tomorrow. Due to the horrible storm and our East Coast players being impacted we are going to move that promotion to this upcoming Sunday November 4th. We normally do not announce these, but under these conditions we decided it was the right thing to do. — Smed

disclaimer

SC cannot be used on subs or expansions

Comments

• DanerilDaneril Member Posts: 41
    weekend plans are off :D going to powerlevel some toons instead!

• Entris38Entris38 Member UncommonPosts: 401
    Same,weekend plans cancelled,  amazing how fast exp moves on these weekends when you add vitality and exp pots.
  • DarhammDarhamm Member UncommonPosts: 68
    Sweet. Hello, freeblood race :)

• mymmomymmo Member UncommonPosts: 311

Thanks for the information Nadia :) 

Saved me some hard earned greenies.

Eve online and +1500 steam games in the back cataloge makes me a stressed out gamer.
  • darkhalf357xdarkhalf357x Member UncommonPosts: 1,237
    Originally posted by parrotpholk
    For some reason I think those on the East Coast are more worried about other things than an announced SC promotion.  Guess they can now plan buying that up and scheduling it around those things.

Uh uh, Im in Brooklyn NYC and will be taking advantage of this deal!  Thanks!   Cant travel anywhere since the tunnels are flooded.  Might as well get in some MMO goodness ;-)