Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.com will be down for maintenance beginning at midnight EST on Tuesday, August 30. Downtime is expected to last only a couple of hours.

Guest Pass Offers and Requests

Comments

• SephrosSephros Somewhere, CAPosts: 402Member Uncommon
    Bring on the keys!!

Error: No Keyboard Detected!
    Press F1 to continue......

• RealbigdealRealbigdeal Vimont, QCPosts: 1,666Member Uncommon

So key's only last for 48 hours? No problem. Im willing to buy the game anway, but 1st, i really need to make sure my computer can perfectly run it. 

Im looking for a key. thanks in advance.

C:\Users\FF\Desktop\spin move.gif

• Lazarus71Lazarus71 Posts: 1,041Member Uncommon

Would really appreciate a 48 hour guest pass if anyone can spare one, if not thanks anyway :)

Edit: Nevermind got one already, cheers :)

No signature, I don't have a pen

• DraftbeerDraftbeer SzarvasPosts: 517Member Uncommon
  • BrettathorBrettathor Raleigh, NCPosts: 23Member Uncommon

Would love a guest pass key please, really want to try this out before I buy it. 

PM me it & I love you long time. xP

• Marius6870Marius6870 Frankfort, KYPosts: 44Member Uncommon
    If someone would be nice enough to send me a Way Z code to try the game, I can give THEM a guest pass to try Planetside 2 Beta. If you decide to take me up on my offer, simply PM me the War Z code, and i,ll reply with the Planetside 2 code I got for buying Alpha Squad, allowing me to invite  1 friend. 
  • chezzechezze osloPosts: 12Member Uncommon

Hey Hey.

I would live a guest pass for this game. As of now im playing dayz for hours.

And i have a feeling im going to love this game even more.

I can give you a dota2 beta key in exchange.

Mail chezze83@hotmail.com

• lalartulalartu SeoulPosts: 445Member Uncommon

Hi

Could I get a guest pass please and thank you?

pm would be highly appreciated

thanks in advance

Join me on Twitter @WhatDaMath
    http://twitter.com/WhatDaMath
    I review lots of indie games and MMORPGs

• shadow417shadow417 antwerpen, NYPosts: 170Member

I would also love a beta key, i could also give a planetside 2 account for it as i have 2.

• IlayaIlaya BochumPosts: 431Member Uncommon

Hey there,

before putting 50€ in the Game, as i am an Old Fart, i would like to ask kindly if someone has a spare Key.

I might say thx a lot in advance. It would be possible to trade a P2 Buddy Key for the War Z Key if wanted :)

Just drop me a PM.

Thx

• infamouswhoisinfamouswhois Omega CityPosts: 185Member
    eh i got a full access beta key to planetside 2 looking for warz guess pass
  • ZimbaZimba JyvPosts: 52Member Uncommon
    Very interested in trying out this game. So, if anyone has an extra key, it won't go to waste if you send it to me. 
  • PsyMike3dPsyMike3d AthensPosts: 388Member Uncommon

Anyone has a guest pass please? I have this game in my mind for some months now, might be a good opportunity to check it out.

thanks

• docluedemandocluedeman Ft. Campbell, KYPosts: 11Member Uncommon
    Does anyone have a guest pass, I'd like to give this game a try before i deploy again.
  • DevironDeviron Lubbock, TXPosts: 17Member

Would love a guest pass to see if the investment is worth it.  Kind of low on funds so even survivor pack is huge investment for me.  Thanks in advance.

Dev

• SpatterCatSpatterCat Seattle, WAPosts: 80Member Uncommon
    I'd very much like a key for this as well... I'd be willing to trade a collector's edition of Guns of Icarus online for entry, actually. Send me a message, thanks! I can also trade keys for the Smite beta, and/or PS2 beta. 
  • AfroPolackAfroPolack Linden, NJPosts: 2Member Uncommon
    Like most, would love a guest pass to see if this game is worth the investment.
  • hail2dathiefhail2dathief Baltimore, MDPosts: 230Member Uncommon
    I would greaty appreciate a guess pass, wanted to try day z but didn't and now that war z is here i def. want to get in this game and try it out.  thanks in advance...

• User0192User0192 1, MAPosts: 6Member Common
    I'm looking for a guest pass, I have a firefall beta key in exchange :)
  • GhostGeishaGhostGeisha AlbufeiraPosts: 286Member
    Trading a dota 2 key for a warz pass key. pm me :)
  • TribalecticTribalectic Spokane Valley, WAPosts: 4Member

Hello,

I was looking into trying out warz and hoping someone might have an extra key I can use, if so a pm would be great.

And ty appreciate =)

• tryklontryklon PortoPosts: 1,370Member Uncommon
    Same, the game looks very promising and im a fan of post apocaliptic and zombie themes. If anyone can send me PM with a guest key I would be deeply thankful

• ezjay1975ezjay1975 Ozark, MOPosts: 131Member

Would love to try out this game. very interrested in something new and different. I have a planetside 2 key I can offer in exchange.Thank you in advance.

• Tiqabar45Tiqabar45 Carmel, INPosts: 17Member Uncommon
    I would love a guest pass to test the game out as well and really considering buying this as I really enjoy DayZ, just looking for an expansion upon that.  Appreciate anybody who might be willing to offer one!
  • Sky427Sky427 aiea, HIPosts: 99Member
    Searching for a Beta key if anyone has any. Thanks :)