Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DUST 514: Closed Beta Code Giveaway

MikeBMikeB Community ManagerAdministrator RarePosts: 6,555

MMORPG.com has partnered with CCP Games to give out keys to the closed beta of DUST 514. Keep in mind that you WILL need a PS3 to participate in this beta. You'll want to grab one of these keys quick, as you'll be able to earn double the skill points from every battle between now and November 8!

Grab your key here!

Comments

• crowtapicrowtapi Member UncommonPosts: 1
    Beta key not valid?
  • chelvaricchelvaric Member UncommonPosts: 47
    beta key not valid for me to =(
  • PurutzilPurutzil Member UncommonPosts: 3,048
    You need a ps3 haha. I think everyone got into closed beta, just no one has a ps3 to play
  • samvenicesamvenice Member UncommonPosts: 153

my PSN doesn't like this code too.

Says it's either invalid or expired. Tried with capital letters and lowercase, same result.

Maybe it's region restricted to specific PSN account regions? (my account is UK)

[edit] tried within PlayStation Store "redeem code": fail

tried also with "playstation network -> account management -> redeem code": it gives a form with 3 different spaces to enter the digits, while store has 1 string only. Same result: the code you entered may not be correct or may no longer be valid.

Fail giveaway...

• CalerxesCalerxes Member UncommonPosts: 1,641
    Whoops,. early morning here didn't read the post ONLY PS3 so anyone who needs a key PM me.

This doom and gloom thread was brought to you by Chin Up™ the new ultra high caffeine soft drink for gamers who just need that boost of happiness after a long forum session.

• SaintPhilipSaintPhilip Member Posts: 713

Okay, I have too kiss some serious ass here.... I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am downloading this right now...

Seriously, this is very much appreciated. This is the best damn site on the web. Thank you.

EDIT: I would like to add- Your other article about this game has me asking about when this game is going live since I really want to play  it (from earlier this morning)- You made my night. No joke. Thanks again.

EDIT 2: iT ISNT A FAIL GIVEAWAY...Like I said I am downloading it right now and it worked. The problem is the stupid ass PSN store (which has been updated) and many people are having trouble with codes of all types and downloads) which is evident if you google "NEW PS3 STORE SUCKS"- and will get a ton of people having issues... I agree the new PSN store store is horrible buut this isnt MMORPG.COMs fault. And the code will work for you- Just try again. Its Playstations fault.

• joshuawoodjoshuawood Member Posts: 1
    "the code you entered may not be correct or may no longer be valid"
    Originally posted by joshuawood
    "the code you entered may not be correct or may no longer be valid"

See my edit 2- from above.

Save your code and try again in a few hours (or tommorow) this is a PSN issue which is effecting some people and isnt a bad code- Fortunatley mine works but if your doesnt its not mmorpg.coms fault its the psn- Keep trying every few hours and it will work.

EDIT: Excuse typos- Its the weekend and a very good bottle of Wine's fault

• IceAgeIceAge Member EpicPosts: 3,115

Ok! Who toke my code? :) Anyone who got a key but don't have a PS3, please email me the code ! :)

Thanks!

Reporter: What's behind Blizzard success, and how do you make your gamers happy?
    Blizzard Boss: Making gamers happy is not my concern, making money.. yes!

-Same if anyone has codes they are unable to use - I need two more (if you accidently took a code and do not have a Ps3)

I have a two friends who would love to try the beta.

• SindustrialSindustrial Member Posts: 7

Looking for a code, has a PS3.

This isn't a PC game, so don't hoard them like it is.

• MikeBMikeB Community ManagerAdministrator RarePosts: 6,555
    If you're having issues with your code please e-mail me with your code at mikeb AT mmorpg DOT com. I'll see if I can figure it out for you.
  • AlexanderVendiAlexanderVendi Member UncommonPosts: 373
    if anyone has a code for me? would appreciate it ( yes i have a ps3:) )
  • DimexDimex Member UncommonPosts: 27

How much HD space do i need for this game, now and overtime?  Dont want to buy my new ps3 too small