Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The WoWtards ruined this game.

EazydzzzEazydzzz Member Posts: 24
Seriously. Inferno is supposed to be HARD, Nobody should have beat inferno in the first year, much less the first month. But here comes an army of WoWtards, who are already responsible for destroying the mmorpg genre, whining out of their asses about how they can't faceroll through the hardest difficulty level. WAHHH it's too hard nerf this and nerf that NOW. Waaahhhh gimme gear NOW! 

What does Blizzard do? Nerf everything and make the game boringly easy. The WoWtards have been appeased, and now the game sucks. 

Whiny little brats. 

Seriously who the !@#$ would pay to play World of Warcraft? The ultimate nub game.

Comments

• teotiusteotius Member UncommonPosts: 100
    Ehh.... Your a bit too late ^^
  • halflife25halflife25 Member Posts: 737

If you were trying to show that WOW players are 'whiny little brats' and you are somehow more mature and grown up in comparison. Well i think your attemt just fell flat on its face.

By the way, 'make games easier' is something common when it comes to casual market. With or without WOW this change was inevitable. 

• IkedaIkeda Member RarePosts: 2,751

WoW didn't ruin this game, Blizzard did.

Interesting enough the same game you bash STILL has the population of the next 3 lower games combined (probably the next 5 games but without specific usage statistics that claim is harder to make).

Just because YOU didn't/don't care for it doesn't mean others will.

Name calling and this kind of whining just makes me want to ignore you and get on with life.

• SpiiderSpiider Member RarePosts: 1,135
    D3 is not D2, and not even close. This game was wrecked by blizzard at its birth.

No fate but what we make, so make me a ham sandwich please.

• fenistilfenistil Member Posts: 3,005
    Blizzard ruined this game with it's deevolving in comparision to D2 and design made for RMAH.
  • gordiflugordiflu Member UncommonPosts: 757
    Originally posted by Eazydzzz
    Seriously. Inferno is supposed to be HARD, Nobody should have beat inferno in the first year, much less the first month. But here comes an army of WoWtards, who are already responsible for destroying the mmorpg genre, whining out of their asses about how they can't faceroll through the hardest difficulty level. WAHHH it's too hard nerf this and nerf that NOW. Waaahhhh gimme gear NOW! 

What does Blizzard do? Nerf everything and make the game boringly easy. The WoWtards have been appeased, and now the game sucks. 

Whiny little brats. 

Seriously who the !@#$ would pay to play World of Warcraft? The ultimate nub game.

You got it all wrong, really wrong.

1) In D2 it was perfectly possible to have a lvl 80 char fighting Baal on Hell mode in just a few hours, and tons of players were doing exactly that. Create new char, level to 80 in only  a few hours, farm Baal or Mephisto. Many players only needed a few seconds to kill Baal on hell mode.

2) The difficulty in Inferno has one only purpose, which is feeding the RMAH. If you can't see that...

3) Regardless the game, regardless how easy it is, you will always have people crying for nerfs. What the hell, I have even seen many "I want raids soloable" posts.

• StanlyStankoStanlyStanko Member UncommonPosts: 270
    Originally posted by Spiider
    D3 is not D2, and not even close

• ShakyMoShakyMo Member CommonPosts: 7,207
    I find it ironic that someone who calls other people whiny and childish uses the term "retard" so casually.
  • MothanosMothanos Member UncommonPosts: 1,910

Blizzard is creating alot of bad karma the few games / expansions.
    Not only did Diablo took a decade to made, half the features werent even included.
    MoP made alot of damage within the community, alot of people left WoW due to it getting way to childish.

Cataclysm / DiabloIII / MoP shows a downard spiral even tough D3 sold insane amount boxes.
    I gave up my sup and dint even purchase any blizzard product since Cata and will conintue to vote with my wallet.

Its no secret that WoW's community went from epic to fail withtin a few years.
    Trolls aside, the wole atmosphere inside Blizzard games is ruined by youngsters bad mouthing anything that isnt on their point of vieuw.

This discussion has been closed.