Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Guest Pass Offers and Requests

Comments

• SephrosSephros Member UncommonPosts: 429
    Bring on the keys!!

Error: No Keyboard Detected!
    Press F1 to continue......

• RealbigdealRealbigdeal Member UncommonPosts: 1,666

So key's only last for 48 hours? No problem. Im willing to buy the game anway, but 1st, i really need to make sure my computer can perfectly run it. 

Im looking for a key. thanks in advance.

C:\Users\FF\Desktop\spin move.gif

• Lazarus71Lazarus71 Member UncommonPosts: 1,081

Would really appreciate a 48 hour guest pass if anyone can spare one, if not thanks anyway :)

Edit: Nevermind got one already, cheers :)

No signature, I don't have a pen

• DraftbeerDraftbeer Member UncommonPosts: 517
  • BrettathorBrettathor Member UncommonPosts: 23

Would love a guest pass key please, really want to try this out before I buy it. 

PM me it & I love you long time. xP

• Marius6870Marius6870 Member UncommonPosts: 46
    If someone would be nice enough to send me a Way Z code to try the game, I can give THEM a guest pass to try Planetside 2 Beta. If you decide to take me up on my offer, simply PM me the War Z code, and i,ll reply with the Planetside 2 code I got for buying Alpha Squad, allowing me to invite  1 friend. 
  • chezzechezze Member UncommonPosts: 12

Hey Hey.

I would live a guest pass for this game. As of now im playing dayz for hours.

And i have a feeling im going to love this game even more.

I can give you a dota2 beta key in exchange.

Mail [email protected]

• lalartulalartu Member UncommonPosts: 437

Hi

Could I get a guest pass please and thank you?

pm would be highly appreciated

thanks in advance

I review lots of indie games and MMORPGs

• shadow417shadow417 Member UncommonPosts: 170

I would also love a beta key, i could also give a planetside 2 account for it as i have 2.

• IlayaIlaya Member UncommonPosts: 661

Hey there,

before putting 50€ in the Game, as i am an Old Fart, i would like to ask kindly if someone has a spare Key.

I might say thx a lot in advance. It would be possible to trade a P2 Buddy Key for the War Z Key if wanted :)

Just drop me a PM.

Thx

• infamouswhoisinfamouswhois Member Posts: 185
    eh i got a full access beta key to planetside 2 looking for warz guess pass
  • ZimbaZimba Member UncommonPosts: 52
    Very interested in trying out this game. So, if anyone has an extra key, it won't go to waste if you send it to me. 
  • PsyMike3dPsyMike3d Member UncommonPosts: 388

Anyone has a guest pass please? I have this game in my mind for some months now, might be a good opportunity to check it out.

thanks

• docluedemandocluedeman Member UncommonPosts: 11
    Does anyone have a guest pass, I'd like to give this game a try before i deploy again.
  • DevironDeviron Member UncommonPosts: 17

Would love a guest pass to see if the investment is worth it.  Kind of low on funds so even survivor pack is huge investment for me.  Thanks in advance.

Dev

• SpatterCatSpatterCat Member UncommonPosts: 80
    I'd very much like a key for this as well... I'd be willing to trade a collector's edition of Guns of Icarus online for entry, actually. Send me a message, thanks! I can also trade keys for the Smite beta, and/or PS2 beta. 
  • AfroPolackAfroPolack Member UncommonPosts: 2
    Like most, would love a guest pass to see if this game is worth the investment.
  • hail2dathiefhail2dathief Member UncommonPosts: 232
    I would greaty appreciate a guess pass, wanted to try day z but didn't and now that war z is here i def. want to get in this game and try it out.  thanks in advance...

• User0192User0192 Member UncommonPosts: 6
    I'm looking for a guest pass, I have a firefall beta key in exchange :)
  • SetsunSetsun Member UncommonPosts: 286
    Trading a dota 2 key for a warz pass key. pm me :)
  • TribalecticTribalectic Member Posts: 4

Hello,

I was looking into trying out warz and hoping someone might have an extra key I can use, if so a pm would be great.

And ty appreciate =)

• tryklontryklon Member UncommonPosts: 1,370
    Same, the game looks very promising and im a fan of post apocaliptic and zombie themes. If anyone can send me PM with a guest key I would be deeply thankful
  • ezjay1975ezjay1975 Member UncommonPosts: 131

Would love to try out this game. very interrested in something new and different. I have a planetside 2 key I can offer in exchange.Thank you in advance.

• Tiqabar45Tiqabar45 Member UncommonPosts: 17
    I would love a guest pass to test the game out as well and really considering buying this as I really enjoy DayZ, just looking for an expansion upon that.  Appreciate anybody who might be willing to offer one!
  • Sky427Sky427 Member UncommonPosts: 99
    Searching for a Beta key if anyone has any. Thanks :)