Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.com will be down for maintenance beginning at midnight EST on Tuesday, August 30. Downtime is expected to last only a couple of hours.

Need dota 2 beta key!!

Hello all!  I would very like to play dota 2. It is my dreat at this moment... :D Maybe someone of you has got this key and can give me it. :D

Comments

• melenkuriomelenkurio MünsterPosts: 2Member
    Played dota a long time and iam 1800 MMR in Hon now :D If some kind person here still has a key left I would love to get one too.

agagwa

• knapuknapu GifhornPosts: 131Member
    there is no beta the game is live u can  buy it on steam... or trade for with an steam user , go to theyre forums 

I am the punishment of God...
    If you had not committed great sins,
    God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you
    — Genghis Khan

• melenkuriomelenkurio MünsterPosts: 2Member
    Originally posted by knapu
    there is no beta the game is live u can  buy it on steam... or trade for with an steam user , go to theyre forums 

The game will be free to play when its released.   You can buy access to the beta now though.

agagwa

• BlahtacticsBlahtactics laguna niguel, CAPosts: 4Member
    you really have to buy it now? I thought you could just sign up, that's what me and my wife did and we both got in and she had never even played before.
  • OtomoxOtomox HoooooPosts: 303Member
    I have keys if someone wants 1 pm me.
  • AmanaAmana New York, NYPosts: 3,912Moderator Uncommon
    Had to delete some posts. Remember that trading on this forum is not allowed. This includes keys and beta accounts.

To give feedback on moderation, contact mikeb@mmorpg.com