Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Guild Wars 2: Colin Johanson Livestream Interview with Pokket TODAY!

2»

Comments

• steelwindsteelwind Member UncommonPosts: 352
    Any updates on housing?
  • CelciusCelcius Member RarePosts: 1,865

1) Are there any plans to change the way scaling works at lower level? Right now going back to areas significantly lower level then you makes you faceroll content and it makes it far less fun. This coupled with the poor drops makes going back to lower level zones less desirable. Are there any plans to address this concern?

2) WvW currently rewards you with Badges of Honor and normal loot/karma. It is an effective way to get loot or karma in most cases as well. Are there any plans to make badges of honor a currency that you do not have to loot as well as the addition of something like "Realm Ranks" from DAOC? I know statistical rewards with such a system would probably be out of the question, but visual additions could be the focus of this system. Bonuses that change the amount of supply you can use, how much damage you do with siege,ect. could be other additions to a new system of this type. 

3) Any plans to change the way titles display? Currently you have to select a target to see a title and this diminishes the value of titles significantly since not many people can see it. On that note, are there plans for an inspect function as well as the ability to compare achievements via this inspecting? 

• Zeus.CMZeus.CM Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 1,788
    As I will be unable to watch this in 10 mins, could someone write the immportant parts of the interview pls?
  • AerowynAerowyn Member Posts: 7,928
    Originally posted by Zeus.CM
    As I will be unable to watch this in 10 mins, could someone write the immportant parts of the interview pls?

sure they will post a recap.. they usually do:)

I angered the clerk in a clothing shop today. She asked me what size I was and I said actual, because I am not to scale. I like vending machines 'cause snacks are better when they fall. If I buy a candy bar at a store, oftentimes, I will drop it... so that it achieves its maximum flavor potential. --Mitch Hedberg

• AxiosImmortalAxiosImmortal Member UncommonPosts: 645
    How do you balance the exchange from gold to gems? It seems like its only getting higher and won't ever be cheaper.

Looking at: The Repopulation
    Preordering: None
    Playing: Random Games

• QSatuQSatu Member UncommonPosts: 1,795
    I missed the start. Any big news besides new zone? =]
    Originally posted by QSatu

http://www.twitch.tv/mmorpgcom/b/337726366

you can see the whole thing there but mainly new sPVP map to test(not a moba) and new style of dungeon which is basically a progressive dungeon that gets harder the further you progress down it.

I angered the clerk in a clothing shop today. She asked me what size I was and I said actual, because I am not to scale. I like vending machines 'cause snacks are better when they fall. If I buy a candy bar at a store, oftentimes, I will drop it... so that it achieves its maximum flavor potential. --Mitch Hedberg

• GolbezTheLionGolbezTheLion Member UncommonPosts: 347
    Originally posted by Aerowyn

you can see the whole thing there but mainly new sPVP to test and new style of dungeon which is basically a progressive dungeon that gets harder the further you progress down it.

Can't seem to get any sound from that vid

/cry

EDIT: Spoke too soon, they had technical issues at first. All good now :)

Originally posted by GolbezTheLion

you can see the whole thing there but mainly new sPVP to test and new style of dungeon which is basically a progressive dungeon that gets harder the further you progress down it.

Can't seem to get any sound from that vid

/cry

try fast forwarding and rewinding back that worked for me

• GolbezTheLionGolbezTheLion Member UncommonPosts: 347

try fast forwarding and rewinding back that worked for me

Got it working now, apparently the stream had no sound for the first minute or two.

Thanks for the link Aero.

• natuxatunatuxatu Member UncommonPosts: 1,364
    Really disappointed to hear that no one is currently working on a better LFG tool and that "it might be something we will look at down the road." I mean honestly, wtf. They should come before new little islands and and pvp maps and everything.

I don't know what they are thinking about by not making it a priority.

• amadeuzamadeuz Member Posts: 73
    thank for the links
  • Cod_EyeCod_Eye Member UncommonPosts: 1,016
    "We are talking about it", "we are going to be talking about it", "we are looking at that".  all the hot topics and most complaints were avoided.
  • IllyssiaIllyssia Member UncommonPosts: 1,507
    I think Pokket limped through this one, Needs to sign on for acting and voice/txt coaching lessons to improve it all.
  • wildwingwildwing Member Posts: 2
    the event is running from friday to sunday, on which day does the new dungeon is gona be accessable?