Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Dev Journal] Origins Of Malu: Burning Dog Speaks Out

2»

Comments

• VaultarVaultar Member Posts: 339
    Originally posted by lotaparty
    so now that they have secured the funding .what now ? when will the game release ?

They are no where near securing funding. At least not via Kickstarter. The devs have apparently cancelled their funding there :O.

Looking forward to EQL and EQN.

• kaiser3282kaiser3282 Member UncommonPosts: 2,759
    *sigh* STILL no forums for Origins of Malu after doing 2 features for the game while it is also currently on the front page of the site in the hype list and game page itself has existed for awhile. Somebody kick whoever is responsible for getting the forum setup so we can finally have somewhere to discuss the game besides The Pub.
  • ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,955
    Must agree it deserves its own forum.
  • lifesbrinklifesbrink Member UncommonPosts: 553
    I have to say this game sounds amazing and could be what games need in terms of dynamic design, especially with the AI system.  Let's hope they succeed!

My blog is a continuing story of what MMO's should be like.

• muffins89muffins89 Member UncommonPosts: 1,585
    does anyone know why they cancelled their kickstarter? 
  • muffins89muffins89 Member UncommonPosts: 1,585

http://originsofmalu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=256

sounds like they may have gotten an investor.

• lokanalokana Member Posts: 5
    Have you guys ever heard the expression "Never pet a burning dog"?  The name is from that phrase.
  • CyborWolfTKCyborWolfTK Member Posts: 77
    Originally posted by IAmMMO
    The name Burning Dog I find very distasteful. What type of people must they be to think that's a reasonable name to go by?

You must really not like the "Burning Man" then. How do you know if it's not some offshot idea of the phoenix? Like a play on idea...

I liked the build your own tree idea BTW ^^