Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

looking for a key

brieenbrieen Member UncommonPosts: 71
just woundering if anyone has a beta key i may have thank you in advance...

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Brieen - UO,DAOC,WOW,SB,EQ,EQII,EVE,LOTR,D&D,Rift,FFXI and some others I dont care to list......

Comments

• st4t1ckst4t1ck Member UncommonPosts: 768
    Originally posted by brieen
    just woundering if anyone has a beta key i may have thank you in advance...

pm me your email address. i think i can still send one through the game

• brieenbrieen Member UncommonPosts: 71
    sent

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Brieen - UO,DAOC,WOW,SB,EQ,EQII,EVE,LOTR,D&D,Rift,FFXI and some others I dont care to list......

let me know if you got that

does not look like it :( but the it may be due to the game being down right now i do not know

Originally posted by brieen

does not look like it :( but the it may be due to the game being down right now i do not know

yea it's down for maintanance right now, there adding a new game mode and a new god... you got the key in the mail though right?

nope :( nothing in my inbox right now

got it just now

Thank you very much!!!!!!!

• Chase187666Chase187666 Member UncommonPosts: 138
    Damn, he beat me to it! Welcome to Smite!

Thanks you now i am at work game is ready to go and i have to hold off until i get home boooooooo!!!!!!

But i can research the gods and kinda know what i am doing before getting on tonight....

• ThunderbaneThunderbane Member Posts: 3
    hey any1 got 1 more beta key
    Pm'ed you a key.
    thnx
  • chillbeastchillbeast Member UncommonPosts: 2
    Anybody else got one? Been hoping for an invite for a while now from Hi-Rez, but no such luck yet.
    sent,  that was my last one, you should get three friend invites, i hope you and the other will keep an eye on this page and share the wealth
  • chillbeastchillbeast Member UncommonPosts: 2
    Awesome! Thanks, and I will do that. 
    XD well now got to wait for the game to update then i should be good to go XD
  • Snippet60Snippet60 Member UncommonPosts: 20
    I'd love a key as well if anyone has one.  Looks like the next best thing to enjoy this year.
  • SelornSelorn Member Posts: 3
    Hey there.. if you PM your E-Mail I can invite you :)
  • naferisnaferis Member UncommonPosts: 3

does anyone else have any beta keys that they can possibly share with me

Game ON!

• FugglyFuggly Member Posts: 141
    I would think twice about playing this game, especially if you like things like ranked matches. I stopped playing it when ranked came out and you can only play one ranked match like every 45 minutes i think it was. If i remember correctly, you have to wait 30 minutes for the Q to open for ranked, then after you get into the Q there was some other reason you had tyo wait like 15 minutes before u play. This turned me off so bad that I just flat out dont play the game anymore, not even normal games.

• lotapartylotaparty Member Posts: 514
    [mod edit] there is a key request thread up . cant you guys see it ?
  • VarossVaross Moderator UncommonPosts: 11,414

There is a stickied post for requesting and offering keys.  You can find it here:  http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/thread/354181/Please-Place-All-Smite-Key-Requests-and-Offers-Here.html

Please use it for all further requests and offers.

To give feedback on moderation, please contact [email protected]
This discussion has been closed.