Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Simple poll who plays and who do not

TorgrimTorgrim Member CommonPosts: 2,088

Plenty of polls out there with plenty of options but I guess It's time to have just 2 options.

Alittle over 2 months have passed.

Who plays and who do not?

If it's not broken, you are not innovating.

Comments

• RilmanRilman Member CommonPosts: 35
    I havn't for weeks, its too repetative, I just got bored, even with the PvP.
  • BoldynBoldyn Member Posts: 265

Amazing thread. This will once and for all show how many people play GW2, if it was good or not, if it killed WOW or if it's worth logging in.

Why didn't anyone think of this earlier?

• TorgrimTorgrim Member CommonPosts: 2,088

The poll options might be odd in a way due to GW2 is not a sub game, you a free to return anytime you like while you still have it on your desktop.

But that is besides the point, and yes I know plenty of trolls out there picked No just to make it more intresting but all in all please poll it as you really feel not for bite.

If it's not broken, you are not innovating.

• ShakyMoShakyMo Member CommonPosts: 7,207
    Not at the moment because I'm heavily into Xcom.

But that's a good thing about gw2, I can play a single player game solidly and not worry about getting behind the gear curve.
  • SeariasSearias Member UncommonPosts: 743
    I selected no since, there isn't anything left for me to do in that game. I'll play it again when the next expansion comes out. Until then back to sub based mmos :).

<InvalidTag type="text/javascript" src="http://www.gamebreaker.tv/cce/e.js"></script><div class="cce_pane" content-slug="which-world-of-warcraft-villain-are-you" ctype="quiz" d="http://www.gamebreaker.tv"></div>;

• roo67roo67 Member Posts: 402
    it assumes people played in the first place and are honest .
  • NadiaNadia Member UncommonPosts: 11,798

not that it makes a big difference

but would been helpful for an option - let me see the results

• RavingRabbidRavingRabbid Member UncommonPosts: 1,168
    There is no once in a blue moon option......

All my opinions are just that..opinions. If you like my opinions..coolness.If you dont like my opinion....I really dont care.
    Playing: ESO, WOT, Smite, and Marvel Heroes

• WrenderWrender Member Posts: 1,386

Been playing since release. Have 1 character >Warrior!

Lvl 30

At this breakneck lvl speed I might be playing forever!

And someday I would like to make alts....

• Dreamo84Dreamo84 Member UncommonPosts: 3,713
    Who has time to play games when there are Xfire numbers and stock values to monitor?! N00b everyone knows financial analysis is the new MMO meta game.

• boxsndboxsnd Member UncommonPosts: 438
    When will you people realize those polls are worthless? The only way to accurately measure MMO populations is xfire. And there GW2 lost 50% of its population and 80% of its daily hours played.

DAoC - Excalibur & Camlann

• VorthanionVorthanion Member RarePosts: 2,749
    Originally posted by Boldyn

Amazing thread. This will once and for all show how many people play GW2, if it was good or not, if it killed WOW or if it's worth logging in.

Don't like the topic, don't participate, no one twisted your arm and forced you to click the wildly intriguing link.  He's obviously interested in knowing how many board lurkers still play, especially considering how it's treated like the second coming on this website.

• VorthanionVorthanion Member RarePosts: 2,749
    Originally posted by Torgrim

The poll options might be odd in a way due to GW2 is not a sub game, you a free to return anytime you like while you still have it on your desktop.

But that is besides the point, and yes I know plenty of trolls out there picked No just to make it more intresting but all in all please poll it as you really feel not for bite.

Just like you could say that plenty of fanbois picked Yes to make it more interesting?  Seriously?  The sheer amount of generalizing and stereotyping on these boards is mind boggling.

• csthaocsthao Member UncommonPosts: 1,121

Going through the world once was super fun and it looked beautiful. Going through it 3 more times for my other characters? I'll pass. I can't bring myself to play it anymore because Soloing isn't fun. Clearing each part of the maps have become a drag, PvP haha I'll pass on that. It's not really engaging. Sometimes I would just run around with the zerg for fun, sometimes when I get bored I'll just follow a group of botters on my low level because I dont want to level up by myself.

It got to the point where I took my level 35 Engineer to Orr and followed the zerg just to challenge myself and see if I could make it there. The game was fun for a while, but I've lost motivation to play.

• ToxiaToxia Member UncommonPosts: 1,308

*Hey the old poll thread is up again, lets drop in and see how it looks....wait...wait...This is a new one?*

How the heck are you going to get relevant results with the same poll over and over lol.

HEY, IF WE KEEP MAKING THIS POLL, EVENTUALLY, THEY ARE GOING TO GET TIRED OF VOTING, AND BAM!

We'll have our PROOF!

lmao.

The Deep Web is sca-ry.

• ElikalElikal Member UncommonPosts: 7,912
    Alas, no. I really would love to, but for some reasons I can't bring myself to play anymore. *shrug*

People don't ask questions to get answers - they ask questions to show how smart they are. - Dogbert

• IsawaIsawa Member UncommonPosts: 1,051
    Guessing a good number of Nos are from folks who never played, but that's how polls go :)
  • VhalnVhaln Member Posts: 3,159

Is this poll really indicative of anything at all?

When I want a single-player story, I'll play a single-player game. When I play an MMO, I want a massively multiplayer world.

• SiugSiug Member UncommonPosts: 1,257
    Tried the game again last weekend after a long pause but I just cannot run those copy paste zones and do tedious DE's. It's a good f2p game but it's quality also matches a f2p game content wise  imo. It's ok with small dozes but that's it for me.
  • PNM_JenningsPNM_Jennings Member UncommonPosts: 1,093
    i got all i wanted out of it for a little over a month. now i pop in and out, but nothing like playing it regularly so i selected "no." still... i can go back any time i want. :) i will probably play a bunch this winter break.
  • Half_Man_Half_ToonHalf_Man_Half_Toon Member Posts: 156
    I dont play it and I download SWTOR and I cannot also play it atm is not currently F2P any suggestions of what game to play right now without a subscription Help me!.
  • TerranahTerranah Member UncommonPosts: 3,575
    Probably a few hours a day at least, maybe 4 days a week.  Level 75 ranger.  Kinda got bored with pve so moved on to pvp.  Not sure what happens after that. 
  • timeraidertimeraider Member UncommonPosts: 865
    Originally posted by Boldyn

Kill WoW.... for thinking of games as "wow-killers" i sentence you to.. living your life in ignorance

i seriously hope you were sarcasting since the people who saw GW2 as wow-killer are people we dont even want to have in the GW2 community. It was an hyped up zergfest of people screaming for an Messiah.

I play WoW.. i play GW2, i like them both. But aside from the genre as mmorpg.. there is nothing, but really no real comparison possible to WoW. these are 2 different games, you can like one and hate the other. Both games have totally different players and a totally different feel to the community.

I could have seen the disappointent from alot of people coming, it was unavoidable looking at the dream some people had on their mind. But tbh i couldnt care less about the people who quit gw2 ... if people want to leave, we are better off without them anyway

Ashes of Creation Referral link - Help me to help you!
    https://ashesofcreation.com/r/Y4U3PQCASUPJ5SED
  • BetaguyBetaguy Member UncommonPosts: 2,627
    Since the rest of our 40+ man/women guild does not frequent here I will speak for all of them as well, No!
    "The King and the Pawn return to the same box at the end of the game"

This discussion has been closed.