Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

Rift: Open Beta Extended

SBFordSBFord Associate Editor - News ManagerThe Land of AZPosts: 16,659MMORPG.COM Staff Uncommon

Trion Worlds has announced that the open beta for Rift: Storm Legion has been extended an extra two days to give players even more time to check out the massive expansion. The open beta will run from November 2-7th.

Launching November 13th, the expansion triples the size of the existing world of Telara, adding two expansive continents, an increased level cap to 60, player Dimensions, new dungeon and raid content, and a new player soul for each class calling. All expansion content will be available during the open beta period to those who create a RIFT account and download the client.

Find out more on the Rift site.

Associate Editor: MMORPG.com
Follow me on Twitter: @MMORPGMom

Comments

• CoolitCoolit FalkirkPosts: 468Member Uncommon
    Cool, more time for people to test, always a good thing :)
  • MoodsorMoodsor HerningPosts: 650Member Uncommon
    Sweet :) Bring on the 13th tho!

• GdemamiGdemami Beau VallonPosts: 7,871Member Uncommon
    I guess it's welcomed by people already enjoying Rift for what it is but I prefer quality over quantity, tbh.
  • grimgryphongrimgryphon Pacific Northwest, WAPosts: 682Member
    Originally posted by Gdemami
    I guess it's welcomed by people already enjoying Rift for what it is but I prefer quality over quantity, tbh.

Well, let's hear about those quality games you've been playing.

Optional PvP = No PvP
  • SkuallSkuall UnknowPosts: 1,288Member Uncommon
    5 days cool
  • f0dell54f0dell54 Des Moines, IAPosts: 329Member Common
    Originally posted by grimgryphon

Don't worry he's got nothing real to say. He'll come back with GW2 or something. To say Rift isn't a quality product is pretty stupid.

• OzivoisOzivois Phoenix, AZPosts: 598Member
    Originally posted by f0dell54
    Originally posted by grimgryphon

Don't worry he's got nothing real to say. He'll come back with GW2 or something. To say Rift isn't a quality product is pretty stupid.

I agree. Rift is a quality game and has alot to offer.

• FoomerangFoomerang Portland, ORPosts: 5,565Member Uncommon

I refuse to spoil it more than i already have hehe. Looking forward to the 13th!

• CoolitCoolit FalkirkPosts: 468Member Uncommon

Very misinformed.