Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I'm sorry, that I was sorry, but I subscribed

mWo4lifemWo4life Member Posts: 119

In my recent post, I complained about Rift and its subscription. This was few days ago, and now is now, and I'm subscriped for 3 months now. So what has changed? Well, over weekend I gave Rift one more chance, joined some guild, did some instant adventures and dangeons for the first time. And finally I get what Rift is about. It is about grouping and having fun with others, with solo quest in between! And I had a lot of fun!

Comments

• pacov81pacov81 Member UncommonPosts: 24
    Good choice! Have fun with Rift! image
  • ThenThen Member UncommonPosts: 80

Best choice! :)

Indeed, Rift is about who you play with, and the mass zerg running from point 2 point and facepalming the other factions in Conquest :) welcome 2  the ultimate mmo :D

• nsignificnsignific Member Posts: 212
    If I had more time, I'd still be playing Rift. Glad to see you're enjoying it.
  • ArkainArkain Member UncommonPosts: 491

Good to see you really gave it a try, nice going!

imageimage

• GeezerGamerGeezerGamer Member EpicPosts: 8,855

Again, I don't think it's about the revenue model. I think any model could work if done right. What it's really about is bang for the buck. Are you getting it? 

• strangiato2112strangiato2112 Member CommonPosts: 1,538
    Originally posted by mWo4life

In my recent post, I complained about Rift and its subscription. This was few days ago, and now is now, and I'm subscriped for 3 months now. So what has changed? Well, over weekend I gave Rift one more chance, joined some guild, did some instant adventures and dangeons for the first time. And finally I get what Rift is about. It is about grouping and having fun with others, with solo quest in between! And I had a lot of fun!

One thing about your original post:

You mentioned EvE you tolerate the sub for because of PLEXes....SoE just added PLEXes to EQ2 and will roll them out to all their games.  Perhaps Trion will do the same thing down the road if it works it well for EQ2

• f0dell54f0dell54 Member CommonPosts: 329

Good choice

Hope you enjoy your time.

• FoomerangFoomerang Member UncommonPosts: 5,628

Cool hope you have a good time. I also hope in three months we dont see a "sorry i was sorry that i was sorry" post :)