Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Guild Wars 2: Phase 4 Details Revealed

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

The ArenaNet blog has been updated with the news that Phase 4 of the Mad King Halloween event will kick off today and the times/details are now live on the site.

Once Phase 4 starts, the Ascent to Madness dungeon will no longer be available – but you will still be able to enter the Mad King’s realm, including the Labyrinth, the Clocktower, Reaper’s Rumble and Lunatic Inquisition.

Also make sure that you will “Attend the Party” in Lion’s Arch once Phase 4 starts, and do not worry: It is a non-stop party, so swing by any time you want!

Grab all the details on the Guild Wars 2 site.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• evolver1972evolver1972 Member Posts: 1,118

Can't wait!

Having a blast with the Halloween event.  Except that stupid Tower puzzle.  How frustrating!

You want me to pay to play a game I already paid for???

Be afraid.....The dragons are HERE!

• iamrtaiamrta Member UncommonPosts: 165
    I also can't wait! Loving this game :)  Ohhhh that tower...totally gave up on that after like 5 tries lol. Glad that it's tough though. More games need more incredibly tough content imho.

• orbitxoorbitxo Member RarePosts: 1,956

no lie.  Been impressed by Anet events. they nailed 'interactive' game play!

Now please revise the commander wvwvw book-  so they can group a whole Band. that costs way too much for what it does atm.

• AerowynAerowyn Member Posts: 7,928

it's a mad king party!

I angered the clerk in a clothing shop today. She asked me what size I was and I said actual, because I am not to scale. I like vending machines 'cause snacks are better when they fall. If I buy a candy bar at a store, oftentimes, I will drop it... so that it achieves its maximum flavor potential. --Mitch Hedberg