Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DragonBallZ

KalstarkKalstark Member Posts: 63
hey guys wondering what would be a good mmo where you could roleplay that your a character from dbz. if you know any let me know and also if you yourself are doing this then post a pic of ur guy so we can see how he looks, thanks guys

Comments

• NitthNitth Member UncommonPosts: 3,904

Originally posted by Kalstark
    hey guys wondering what would be a good mmo where you could roleplay that your a character from dbz. if you know any let me know and also if you yourself are doing this then post a pic of ur guy so we can see how he looks, thanks guys

All of them? Just have to screem all day at your screen right? :P

But seriously, Dragon Ball online maybe if its still going?

TSW - AoC - Aion - WOW - EVE - Fallen Earth - Co - Rift - || XNA C# Java Development

• KalstarkKalstark Member Posts: 63
    Originally posted by Nitth

Originally posted by Kalstark

All of them? Just have to screem all day at your screen right? :P

But seriously, Dragon Ball online maybe if its still going?

is that game in english tho? saw a video on youtube and it looked awesome but not sure if its in english

• VarthanderVarthander Member UncommonPosts: 466
    There is a english patch, but it barely translates anything, just the "necesary" its funny to play for a week or 2, but then it turns really grindy and the atmosphere its not much worthy of the DBZ series. I really suggest you to avoid it.