Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Firefall: Founder's Pack Contest -- Winner's Announcement!

MikeBMikeB Community ManagerAdministrator RarePosts: 6,555

We've pored over all your entries and we're now ready to announce our winners in the Firefall Founder's Pack contest!

As you may recall, the contest was essentially split in two, one for video and one for screenshots. So lets begin with our video contest, where we'll be announcing the winners of our Commander and Lieutenant packs:

Grand Prize Winner:

Aznxdreadful

Prize: 1 Firefall Commander Founder's Pack  + 5 Bonus Beta Invites!

Winners:

Amathi                                                                                           Ragnek

Prize: 1 Firefall Lieutenant Founder's Pack + 3 Bonus Beta Invites!

Screenshot Contest Winners:

delep

Crim86

Shakdun

kdawgca

fallen016

SonicTHI

aidanvsg

aznxdreadful

Afrodita

Sunaries

Prize: 1 Ensign Founder's Pack + 2 Bonus Beta Invites

Thanks everyone for your submissions! Please check your PMs for your goodies!

Comments

• Entris38Entris38 Member UncommonPosts: 401
    Congrats folks.
  • kdawgcakdawgca Member Posts: 2

Thanks for holding the contest. I was already enjoying the game, so you saved me 20 bucks(cost of basic founders pack).

Also, the keys must of been older/limited edition keys because mine apparently included the Merch Pet, a promotion that ended in Septemeber. 

• MikeBMikeB Community ManagerAdministrator RarePosts: 6,555
    Originally posted by kdawgca

Thanks for holding the contest. I was already enjoying the game, so you saved me 20 bucks(cost of basic founders pack).

Also, the keys must of been older/limited edition keys because mine apparently included the Merch Pet, a promotion that ended in Septemeber. 

The keys are from PAX Prime -- yes.