Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

For those wanting a refund, give [email protected] a little email.

Sorry if this has already been said before.

I've seen a lot of people asking for refunds on the forums and being banned by the developers, so I'd thought I'd help out a litle.

Sending these guys an email requesting a refund should get it done in a day or two <:

Comments

• RimmersmanRimmersman Member Posts: 885
    Edited

• cronius77cronius77 Member UncommonPosts: 1,652
    if this game company is as bad as that you guys need to file a criminal complaint with the FTC for fraud seriously. I still to this day do not understand the argument of why its not fraud to promise things and then when they blantantly do not deliver them , people are scared to file a criminal complaint and get the company thats lying to their customer in trouble when they deserve it. Do you guys think that everyone is a nice company out there with every intent of satisfying their customer base? There is plenty of fraud going on out there right now and games are no different. If a company bans you for asking for a refund its simple report them to the FTC and watch how quick you get a refund and they get shut down.
  • Arcondo87Arcondo87 Member Posts: 94
    got my refund...after playing the game and reading/seeing how the developers and head honcho was acting towards the community, i immedietly requested my money back. Somehtign isnt right with that russin guy...
  • dethgardethgar Member Posts: 293
    I'm doing a news article about their refund policy. Has anyone else been told that they will be banned from using their 3rd party payment processor if they receive a refund? Looking for other sources.
  • GrimFaustGrimFaust Member Posts: 11
    I got my refund by disputing the initial purchase that I had made through Paypal. If anyone else paid with Paypal and wants a refund, just dispute the charge and give them hell. These guys want to act like pricks and abuse their forum community and then post bold faced-lies and detail stuff that doesn't even exist, they can choke on the backlash.