Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Limited Time Offer (Premium Discount)

XOOM-CRSXOOM-CRS Portland, ORMember Posts: 42 Uncommon

Hello MMORPG.com Users,

We wanted to get you in on an exciting *LIMITED TIME OFFER* of only $9.99/mo for newly created accounts! That's 45% off our standard $17.99/mo.

• $9.99
  • Month-Month Recurring
  • No strings attached (no contract / cancellation fee)
  • Total game access
  • Ends November 1st, 2012

FREE PLAY ACCOUNT

Recently we've introduced a Free to Play Account to our game which has boosted our numbers dramatically, re-creating exciting battles of World War II. This account is limited in what you can spawn, for a complete plan review please see our unit tree here.

Quick Game Description:

• Online World War II MMO
  • Thousands of players on ONE inter-connected server
  • First Person Shooter [Ground - Air - Sea]
  • Player Driven Strategic Layer
  • Military Grade Physics Engine
  • Over 100 historically modeled weapons and vehicles
  • Huge zoneless map - 1/2 scale of Europe (300sq km)
  • Free Play Account - Create Here

Xoom@Playnet.com
Cornered Rat Software

Comments

• ReizlaReizla 127.0.0.1Member Posts: 3,778 Uncommon
    So... We have 1 week to jump into this 'amazing' deal for 45% sub-discount, and after that we're back on the extremely expensive €18/mo? NO THANKS!

AsRock 990FX Extreme3
    AMD Phenom II 1090T ~3.2Ghz
    GEiL 16Gb DDR3 1600Mhz
    ASUS GTX970 3x HD monitor 1920x1080

• antipropaantipropa Urban, KSMember Posts: 21

May I ask, in all fairness, why long time supporters cannot get $9.99/month?

Why can we not all pay the same and get along.  I would hope a lower rate across the board would bring back people and possibly bring back a positive vibe on all forums.

Thank you for considering.  Although I will more then likely not return I would hope that a change across the community for all would help your game rebuild.

• XOOM-CRSXOOM-CRS Portland, ORMember Posts: 42 Uncommon
    Originally posted by Reizla
    So... We have 1 week to jump into this 'amazing' deal for 45% sub-discount, and after that we're back on the extremely expensive €18/mo? NO THANKS!

This offer is recurring. It means that once you sign up, it retains $9.99 so long as you keep the account active. Standard rate is $17.99/mo USD, or €13.86/mo. 

In this case for you (if you're paying in Euro's) it would be: €7.70/mo

Xoom@Playnet.com
    Cornered Rat Software

• ReizlaReizla 127.0.0.1Member Posts: 3,778 Uncommon
    Originally posted by XOOM-CRS
    Originally posted by Reizla

This offer is recurring. It means that once you sign up, it retains $9.99 so long as you keep the account active. Standard rate is $17.99/mo USD, or €13.86/mo. 

In this case for you (if you're paying in Euro's) it would be: €7.70/mo

Thanks for explaining, but still no thanks (not a war-game lover).

Also gotta say that antipropa has a valid point. Why only new accounts. Better also give the old accounts the same discount, since those are the ones who got your MMO started in the 1st place...

AsRock 990FX Extreme3
    AMD Phenom II 1090T ~3.2Ghz
    GEiL 16Gb DDR3 1600Mhz
    ASUS GTX970 3x HD monitor 1920x1080

• f0dell54f0dell54 Des Moines, IAMember Posts: 329 Common

I find it somewhat funny that I have seen 3 threads today about how the game is overpriced. Then on the same day someone comes and says "hey we are discounting the game for a week come and join us."

You think 2 and 2 are coming together lol.

• OzivoisOzivois Phoenix, AZMember Posts: 598

This game is one-of-a-kind in that it offers gameplay that is unique only to this game. This special deal expires the end of October I think; I just subbed -- for $10/mo. it is worth it.

Was it overpriced at $18? Absolutely, but at $10 it;s a steal. Grab it while you can.