I'm pretty picky on what I'm looking for, and from what I was looking at, theres almost no MMO out there now that offers what I'm after, I hope someone on here can direct me to one or a few I may like. The last game I tried was GW2, but I like playing almost all support with some debuffs on the side if possible, and on GW2 it felt like playing support was totally useless. Don't get me wrong, I liked GW2 and the concept, just it wasn't for me because I just didn't feel like I was viable to a team. I also don't care at all about story, if it has it then good, if not then oh well. As long as it meets or almost meets the 5 major things I'm looking for I'm ok, but yea here are the major things:
- I want to be able to play support of any kind
- The game must have open world pvp of any kind, I'm not much on instance pvp and arenas.
- I would really prefer if the game is a sandbox
- I would prefer the game have a complex crafting system
- I would like it to have challanging end game PvE, not easy mode
Extras that would make me love it a lot more:
- I LOVE LOVE LOVE customizable player housing, deco and all that good stuff
- I would like all of the end game weapons and armor to be crafted OR broken down from loot and recrafted with better stats
- I like having collectable things, rather it be items on display, or achivements that give titles, deco items, mounts, etc
- Oh I like mounts too...
- Sci-fi games are a plus, but not at all necessary
If theres any game that suits any of this that is currently out, let me know. Also I don't want a emulator game unless it's complete or near completed so my progress won't be wiped.