Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I have few Questions - thread.

HefaistosHefaistos Member UncommonPosts: 388

Hello every1,

I have few questions that i cant find answers to.

1: Do i have any reason to play FF14 now? Ive started to play the game when it was launched but it didnt hooked me like FF11 did. 

2: When FF14 2.0 will be live everything in FF14 will be wiped? Every1 will start from scratch ?

3: Can i play FF14 atm ? Its free or do i need to resub

4: Any idea if FF14:ARR will have some features FF11 had and if so what are those ? 

5: How can i unlock my forum account ? It seems i havent loged in a while and i still cant log on forum with the info i have. 

Since the login to FINAL FANTASY XIV in the last 30 days could not be confirmed, you are not allowed to log in to the official FINAL FANTASY XIV forums.

THank you! I really hope FF14 will be what FF11 was for MMORPG genre. Best Pve/Rpg i have ever played. 

Comments

• Hamger8Hamger8 Member Posts: 78

1. ITS A NEW GAME everything revamped from the ground up I was just like u and i raged when i played but since 1.16+ the game been getting better and better and im glad to say it the only mmo ive been playing and waiting for.

2.it will be live i belive january that what they stated but if anything gets delayed i expect up to march but no later. No all character get transfered to the new world but you are able to change your race and name if you want to. However all gil get 10% reduction for example u want to rent a chocobo in 1.0 it 800 but in 2.0 ( A realm reborn) its 80 so technically nothing really changed.

3. right now you cant register i think and u can still play however the last save is on Nov 1 so after that anything u do after wont get carried over to ARR. I suggest you wait for ARR release or try to get into alpha/beta.

4. YES but i really cant say it right off the back couse honestly i wasnt paying attention to all the updates u can check them in the forum. FFIV will have arcanist who can summon pet like carbuncle after i say 2-3 patches they will release summoner and trust me EVERYONE IS WAITING FOR THAT. Well all the things ive seen i would say you can finally unistall FF XI and jump to XIV because it way better WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY BETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTER. they also will be releasing samurai nin pup etc etc so if your worried about ur favorite class wont be there guess again it will :D. But if your still on the edge you dont need to worry everyone will have a free month i think or 2 when it releases :D.

5. Um i belive u cant log in  because your not a subscription member which you need to login the forum but i dont really know. 

• HefaistosHefaistos Member UncommonPosts: 388
    Thank you, sir!
  • ToxiaToxia Member UncommonPosts: 1,308
    They are rolling out new servers for those that want to kick off the game fresh with the new revamp

The Deep Web is sca-ry.

• SilokSilok Member UncommonPosts: 732
    Originally posted by Hefaistos

Hello every1,

1: Do i have any reason to play FF14 now? Ive started to play the game when it was launched but it didnt hooked me like FF11 did. 

You cant play now if you dont have an active account, and you cant reactivated it since 29 september.

2: When FF14 2.0 will be live everything in FF14 will be wiped? Every1 will start from scratch ?

No, they will transfer existing character.

No you cant

4: Any idea if FF14:ARR will have some features FF11 had and if so what are those ? 

The crafting can look like FFXI but other than that i dont think so

5: How can i unlock my forum account ? It seems i havent loged in a while and i still cant log on forum with the info i have. 

Maibe they change you password do a reset password or go to the official support

Since the login to FINAL FANTASY XIV in the last 30 days could not be confirmed, you are not allowed to log in to the official FINAL FANTASY XIV forums.

THank you! I really hope FF14 will be what FF11 was for MMORPG genre. Best Pve/Rpg i have ever played. 

• LaluniaLalunia Member Posts: 2
    Originally posted by Silok
    Originally posted by Hefaistos

Hello every1,

You cant play now if you dont have an active account, and you cant reactivated it since 29 september.

No, they will transfer existing character.

No you cant

The crafting can look like FFXI but other than that i dont think so

Maibe they change you password do a reset password or go to the official support

http://lodestone.finalfantasyxiv.com/pl/topics/detail?id=0417b68e22d61f2520490467029ecaa466244328

"Login to the FINAL FANTASY XIV Forums

Beginning September 30, 2012, only the following users will be able to log in to the official FINAL FANTASY XIV forums:

Paying users as of September 30, 2012 (Sunday)"

If you weren't a paying user on 30 september 2012 then you can't login.

• kevjardskevjards Member UncommonPosts: 1,452
    i know i,m entitled to download the game has i purchased and played the original.my questions are..will i have to do a complete uninstall of original and where and when can i d/load 2.0..when is release please