Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Game Break?

bingbongbrosbingbongbros Member UncommonPosts: 689
I was loading into Lion's Arch and the game crashed.  Now my loader wont load at all, and even the gw2 website wont load... anyone else having same problem?

Playing: Smite, Marvel Heroes
Played: Nexus:Kingdom of the Winds, Everquest, DAoC, Everquest 2, WoW, Matrix Online, Vangaurd, SWG, DDO, EVE, Fallen Earth, LoTRo, CoX, Champions Online, WAR, Darkfall, Mortal Online, Guild Wars, Rift, Tera, Aion, AoC, Gods and Heroes, DCUO, FF14, TSW, SWTOR, GW2, Wildstar, ESO, ArcheAge
Waiting On: Nothing. Mmorpg's are dead.

Comments

• SereliskSerelisk Member Posts: 836
    Everyone is. Their login servers took a shit on themselves. GW1, forums, everything is down. 
  • clumsytoes44clumsytoes44 Member UncommonPosts: 463
    yup look's like they broke something important lol. Mad king thorn is fun as hell though.
  • FuryVFuryV Member UncommonPosts: 515
    I just came on to see if anybody else was having the same issue, so there's your answer.
  • halflife25halflife25 Member Posts: 737
    Anet forgot to feed the hamster.
  • bingbongbrosbingbongbros Member UncommonPosts: 689
    ok well at least it isnt just me. i almost had master carver too :(

Playing: Smite, Marvel Heroes
    Played: Nexus:Kingdom of the Winds, Everquest, DAoC, Everquest 2, WoW, Matrix Online, Vangaurd, SWG, DDO, EVE, Fallen Earth, LoTRo, CoX, Champions Online, WAR, Darkfall, Mortal Online, Guild Wars, Rift, Tera, Aion, AoC, Gods and Heroes, DCUO, FF14, TSW, SWTOR, GW2, Wildstar, ESO, ArcheAge
    Waiting On: Nothing. Mmorpg's are dead.

• ECGangelECGangel Member UncommonPosts: 39
    unable to launch the client myself.  i get a connection error.
  • aesperusaesperus Member UncommonPosts: 5,135

The entire game is down, ya.

I think GW1 is also down.

• Zeus.CMZeus.CM Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 1,788
    Houston we have a problem, servers are down...I repeat! Servers are down :D
  • clumsytoes44clumsytoes44 Member UncommonPosts: 463

Well on a semi-positive note the people on the east coast can't complain about lack of event time, and everyone else getting more time lol.

I get error 72 when i try and login into gw1.

• VolnusVolnus Member UncommonPosts: 40
    I think the mad king played a trick on arena net...
  • sfc1971sfc1971 Member UncommonPosts: 421

Website loads here but game has gone bye bye, just as I was rezzing a player from a PUG who had mis-jumped to the chest reward too. Hope they don't think I logged off leaving them to respawn and go all the way back down.

Intresting event but geez... next time when you develop a MMO, learn what the first M stands for. Server overloads are getting tiresome in game after game. 

• snoockysnoocky Member UncommonPosts: 724
    Game is just a great succes...give them a break! :)

Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

Edgar Allan Poe

• steelrain666steelrain666 Member UncommonPosts: 140
    It's up again