Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Question about beta

hockeyplayrhockeyplayr Member UncommonPosts: 604
I am about to plunge on the alpha pack. I'm just curious if the beta is constantly going on or if it is done in events a la guild wars 2. It seems like its constantly going on until release but I just want to confirm since I work 6 days a week with a sporadic schedule

Comments

• PlasmicredxPlasmicredx Member Posts: 629

The beta testing is subject to change always but right now it's generally Mondays through Friday from 8am to 2am CST. Saturdays and Sundays 4am to 2am CST.

http://forums.station.sony.com/ps2/index.php?threads/beta-server-availability.24149/

I'm holding off on purchasing the alpha pack. It says it will be available until Dec. 31st 2012 (Probably subject to change too, but meh).

• Agricola1Agricola1 Member UncommonPosts: 4,977

Alpha Squad will be available until 15th of November, the game will release on the 20th. The Beta is ongoing everyday with features being broken fixed then broken then fixed ect...

Join TR

Death to Barneys and Smurfs!

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience"

CS Lewis