Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Open beta?

DraronDraron Member Posts: 993
Has the game gone into open beta now? Seeing a lot of lower level players running around.

Comments

• xaligerxaliger Member Posts: 9

yeah. what is cool, once can try what the game is about in single click. not even registration is required. you need registration after completed tutorial.

very original and very nice! (as alot other features around).

Clever folks there at TS :)

• VhalnVhaln Member Posts: 3,159
    How is it coming along?  Have the added/changed much, since it went back into beta?

When I want a single-player story, I'll play a single-player game. When I play an MMO, I want a massively multiplayer world.

• xaligerxaliger Member Posts: 9

depends when you tried. Alot changes is around! Every week got some, some minor, some very big. World is quite living :-)

And they want to (re)release the game till the end of year. Didnt saw any date yet, though.

• DraronDraron Member Posts: 993
    Originally posted by Vhaln
    How is it coming along?  Have the added/changed much, since it went back into beta?

A new housing system, redid leveling where you spend iMG to purchase upgrades, more skills, way more customization options for appearance...lots of new things really.

Oh, and feats. Worldwide events where everyone participates. They just had one where you contribute by saying Hi to others (press H and you send some mood to them) and now rolling one out where you visit others streets and leave gifts.