Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

General: 10% Off Mists of Pandaria and Diablo 3!

AdminAdmin Administrator RarePosts: 5,623

MMORPG.com has launched a new digital download game store and to celebrate the launch we have some coupon codes for our members. These codes will give you 10% off your purchase of Mists of Pandaria (US or EU version) and Diablo III! Get yours while supplies last!

GET YOUR 10% OFF COUPON CODE AT THIS LINK!

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

The dead know only one thing: it is better to be alive.

Comments

• fivorothfivoroth Member UncommonPosts: 3,916
    Is Gamesrocket a legit website?

Mission in life: Vanquish all MMORPG.com trolls - especially TESO, WOW and GW2 trolls.

• CagedApeCagedApe Member Posts: 13
    Can i just get back 10% of the money i wasted by buying Diablo 3 when it came out?
  • CypeqCypeq Member Posts: 66
    Why would I pay 50$ when resellers have it for about 30$ now :P
  • KarteliKarteli Member CommonPosts: 2,646

To play WoW costs a min of $5 for the battlechest, then $40 for Cataclysm, then $40 for MoP.

10% off might be a deal for MoP, but for a new player, it will end up costing $65 + $36 for MoP.  Kind of an expensive game.  If the shop offered $36 for everything up to MoP, that is a selling point.

As for D3 .. well D2 was better :P

Want a nice understanding of life? Try Spirit Science: "The Human History"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8NNHmV3QPw&feature=plcp
    Recognize the voice? Yep sounds like Penny Arcade's Extra Credits.

• AeolronAeolron Member Posts: 648
    Well the battle chest is 5 bucks , catta and mop together on the account page is 39.99 for both so not that bad around 50 bucks for everything I know because my wife signed up
  • fivorothfivoroth Member UncommonPosts: 3,916
    Originally posted by Aeolron
    Well the battle chest is 5 bucks , catta and mop together on the account page is 39.99 for both so not that bad around 50 bucks for everything I know because my wife signed up

But if you are a returning player it's cheaper to buy MOP from that store. It works out at 22 pounds for MOp as  opposed to 29.99 in the store.

Mission in life: Vanquish all MMORPG.com trolls - especially TESO, WOW and GW2 trolls.

• Z3R01Z3R01 Member UncommonPosts: 2,425

Gratz on the new store! 

Playing: Nothing

Looking forward to: Nothing 

• DalekjastDalekjast Member Posts: 1

Am I missing something here? Your store is charging $44 for the expac, but then offering a 10% discount which makes it nearly the same price as buying from the Blizzard store... why should I buy from you guys again? I'd be saving what, 50 cents?

If you're going to offer a discount and make it seem like a good thing, then you really shouldn't be charging over MSRP in the first place.

Congratulations, you've just made your site look incredibly dishonest. Bravo!