Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.com will be down for maintenance beginning at midnight EST on Tuesday, August 30. Downtime is expected to last only a couple of hours.

General: 10% Off Mists of Pandaria and Diablo 3!

AdminAdmin Santa Fe, NMPosts: 5,155Administrator Uncommon

MMORPG.com has launched a new digital download game store and to celebrate the launch we have some coupon codes for our members. These codes will give you 10% off your purchase of Mists of Pandaria (US or EU version) and Diablo III! Get yours while supplies last!

GET YOUR 10% OFF COUPON CODE AT THIS LINK!

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

The dead know only one thing: it is better to be alive.

Comments

• fivorothfivoroth LondonPosts: 3,904Member Uncommon
    Is Gamesrocket a legit website?

Mission in life: Vanquish all MMORPG.com trolls - especially TESO, WOW and GW2 trolls.

• ZagavaVonnZagavaVonn Toronto, ONPosts: 291Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by Admin
    MMORPG.com has launched a new digital download game store and to celebrate the launch we have some coupon codes for our members. These codes will give you 10% off your purchase of Mists of Pandaria (US or EU version) and Diablo III! Get yours while supplies last! GET YOUR 10% OFF COUPON CODE AT THIS LINK!

10% off 2 games I really don't want to play...

Not for me, hopefully someone else will enjoy it though? image

• CagedApeCagedApe Duguesne, MOPosts: 13Member
    Can i just get back 10% of the money i wasted by buying Diablo 3 when it came out?
  • CypeqCypeq TychyPosts: 66Member
    Why would I pay 50$ when resellers have it for about 30$ now :P
  • KarteliKarteli Providence, PAPosts: 2,646Member

To play WoW costs a min of $5 for the battlechest, then $40 for Cataclysm, then $40 for MoP.

10% off might be a deal for MoP, but for a new player, it will end up costing $65 + $36 for MoP.  Kind of an expensive game.  If the shop offered $36 for everything up to MoP, that is a selling point.

As for D3 .. well D2 was better :P

Want a nice understanding of life? Try Spirit Science: "The Human History"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8NNHmV3QPw&feature=plcp
    Recognize the voice? Yep sounds like Penny Arcade's Extra Credits.

• AeolronAeolron Ottawa, ONPosts: 648Member
    Well the battle chest is 5 bucks , catta and mop together on the account page is 39.99 for both so not that bad around 50 bucks for everything I know because my wife signed up
  • fivorothfivoroth LondonPosts: 3,904Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by Aeolron
    Well the battle chest is 5 bucks , catta and mop together on the account page is 39.99 for both so not that bad around 50 bucks for everything I know because my wife signed up

But if you are a returning player it's cheaper to buy MOP from that store. It works out at 22 pounds for MOp as  opposed to 29.99 in the store.

Mission in life: Vanquish all MMORPG.com trolls - especially TESO, WOW and GW2 trolls.

• Z3R01Z3R01 NYC, NYPosts: 2,426Member Uncommon

Gratz on the new store! 

Playing:

Waiting on:

• DalekjastDalekjast Sterling Heights, MIPosts: 1Member

Am I missing something here? Your store is charging $44 for the expac, but then offering a 10% discount which makes it nearly the same price as buying from the Blizzard store... why should I buy from you guys again? I'd be saving what, 50 cents?

If you're going to offer a discount and make it seem like a good thing, then you really shouldn't be charging over MSRP in the first place.

Congratulations, you've just made your site look incredibly dishonest. Bravo!