Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Rift: Defiler Live Stream in ONE HOUR!

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

The Defiler live stream starts in just over an hour! Join the Rift team and @MMORPGcom as we check out the fourth and final soul! 

http://www.twitch.tv/mmorpgcom 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• TanissaTanissa Member UncommonPosts: 7

Can not wait. I love this game and think Trion is amazing at setting a new standard for patches, updates and new content. NoW  our 1st Expansion.. CAN NOT WAIT.  Players are already counting down the days

My cleric is sitting on pins and needles waiting to see what adventure awaits her now

• TheHiveLeaderTheHiveLeader Video MaestroMember RarePosts: 234

Agreed. I cannot WAIT for Storm Legion to hit. It cannot come fast enough. I'm looking forward to decking out my dimension! Clerics, FTW!

http://thehivemindedreviews.wordpress.com/2012/10/25/rift-that-awkward-phase/

• rmk70rmk70 Member UncommonPosts: 408

Above posts look like marketing plants... Sign-up date...

In other news, this reveal will fall a bit flat as nda is already off and beta weekends are pretty much open to anyone. Decent soul, not amazing. Harbringer is the only cool soul for SL.

• MoodsorMoodsor Member UncommonPosts: 712
    Originally posted by rmk70

Above posts look like marketing plants... Sign-up date...

In other news, this reveal will fall a bit flat as nda is already off and beta weekends are pretty much open to anyone. Decent soul, not amazing. Harbringer is the only cool soul for SL.

Im gonna have to disagree with you on this, while I love the Harbinger to death, the Tactician is just so unique and fun to play that to me this is the coolest to be introduced, even if Mage is my main.

• Baramos79Baramos79 Member Posts: 73

Looks like I will be playing my rogue instead of cleric.