Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

City of Steam: Closed Beta to Commence November 16th

SBFordSBFord Associate Editor - News ManagerThe Land of AZPosts: 16,633MMORPG.COM Staff Uncommon

Mechanist Games has announced that the first City of Steam closed beta event will officially kick off on November 16th. The closed beta will run for five days during four separate events from November 16th through the end of December.

The developers have also given a set of goals they can strive to for extra Closed Beta content, through what they call  Steam-o-meter. City of Steam fans are encouraged to support the game and spread the word on social networks to increase points on the meter, which will in turn push content previously planned for Open Beta to instead be made available in Closed Beta. They have included a handful of developer humiliations for extra motivation as well.

Associate Editor: MMORPG.com
Follow me on Twitter: @MMORPGMom

Comments

• DashiDMVDashiDMV Not Saying, QCPosts: 362Member
    This was a good fun game. At the least it will be a good spare time game to play for free. I don't mind buying electrum or maybe a lower tier supporter pack if they brought those back.
  • KtaraKtara Victoria, BCPosts: 37Member

DashiDMV, they've got a $10 pack, go to the collaborator page. 

This is a fun game, and for a browser, it looks really really good :)  The Unity engine is amazing.  I forgot I was playing in a browser most of the time, and in a good way.  

• bbbb42bbbb42 none, FLPosts: 297Member Uncommon
    not much of a beta player, but i totaly plan on playing it when it comes out.

• Allacore69Allacore69 Casselberry, FLPosts: 839Member
    I want a beta key sooo bad