Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Elder Scrolls Online: Past Meets Future

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

The Elder Scrolls Online site has been updated with a new article to reveal the news that players of TESO will find places very familiar as they journey through the game. Astute players, it's said, may even find a few Easter eggs while exploring old familiar places made new.

In The Elder Scrolls Online, you’ll be able to revisit some familiar places from previous Elder Scrollsgames, including areas in the Tamriel regions of Skyrim and Morrowind.  Our team has gone to great lengths to carefully recreate many beloved Tamriel locales (those with a keen eye might even spot a few Easter Eggs while exploring ESO).  Past meets future as we take a trip down memory lane and revisit great moments in Tamriel's history with a few “now and then” comparisons, featuring locations from previous Elder Scrolls games and The Elder Scrolls Online.

Read the full post on The Elder Scrolls Online's site.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• PyrateLVPyrateLV Member CommonPosts: 1,096

And the HYPE TRAIN just keeps choo-choo-chooing along.

Zenimax sure is trying hard to convince the gaming community that TESO will be a relevant game in 2013

Tried: EQ2 - AC - EU - HZ - TR - MxO - TTO - WURM - SL - VG:SoH - PotBS - PS - AoC - WAR - DDO - SWTOR
    Played: UO - EQ1 - AO - DAoC - NC - CoH/CoV - SWG - WoW - EVE - AA - LotRO - DFO - STO - FE - MO - RIFT
    Playing: Skyrim
    Following: The Repopulation
    I want a Virtual World, not just a Game.
    ITS TOO HARD! - Matt Firor (ZeniMax)

• adam_noxadam_nox Member UncommonPosts: 2,148
    Originally posted by PyrateLV

Zenimax sure is trying hard to convince the gaming community that TESO will be a relevant game in 2013

Not as hard as you are trying. 

• Laughing-manLaughing-man Member RarePosts: 3,654

I like how some people come here for news, and others come here to make fun of the news.

Heh.

• DavisFlightDavisFlight Member CommonPosts: 2,556

Man, the advertisement money sure is flowing..

and only ONE comparison screenshot for Morrowind, their best game. Pathetic. 

• BigAndShinyBigAndShiny Member Posts: 176
    Who else loves the way you can't enlarge the pictures because if you could you'd see that ESO's graphics are visibly inferior?
  • RefMinorRefMinor Member UncommonPosts: 3,452
    Awesome!!
  • OgreRaperOgreRaper Member Posts: 376
    Originally posted by PyrateLV

The hype train works. Look at how many copies GW2 sold. And I think it was an overhyped POS. Hopefully TESO will be more than that, I cannot say until I play it.

• RimmersmanRimmersman Member Posts: 885
    I would like to do my first quest for The Dark Brother back in The Inn Of  III Omen.image

• DavisFlightDavisFlight Member CommonPosts: 2,556
    Originally posted by drivendawn
    Wow,people are sure trying hard to hate on this game. The shots look good to me and morrowind being the best is your opinion bro.

It's the opinion of virtually everyone with a brain.