Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

TES you mah only friend =)

Hey guys just wanted to drop by this forum, I am seeing some great things, always loved Bethesda played morrowing for YEARS!!!!!!!! O_O, so I hope this will be great game, and will be playing this alongside GW2, been a while since I played 2 mmos but hopefully TESO you will not disappoint.

“The truth may be puzzling. It may take some work to grapple with. It may be counterintuitive. It may contradict deeply held prejudices. It may not be consonant with what we desperately want to be true. But our preferences do not determine what's true.”

Carl Sagan-

Comments

• KuinnKuinn Member UncommonPosts: 2,072
    Bethesda isnt creating TESO, but I agree with being excited about it, it seems like a nice game even if the themepark market is starting to be a bit bloated, lets just hope the game will truly have some aces up sleeves like realtime aiming in combat etc. Interesting 3 faction PvP etc.
  • tank017tank017 Member Posts: 2,192
    I wouldn't expect this game to be like Morrowind or any of the Bethesda single player sandboxes.I wouldn't get your hopes up in that aspect.
  • EntinerintEntinerint Member UncommonPosts: 868
    Originally posted by tank017
    I wouldn't expect this game to be like Morrowind or any of the Bethesda single player sandboxes.I wouldn't get your hopes up in that aspect.

QFMFT

• KuinnKuinn Member UncommonPosts: 2,072
    Originally posted by tank017

Bethesda games are way too static and way too quest/trigger centric for me to call them sandbox games. Not my idea of a sandbox at least.

• amadeuzamadeuz Member Posts: 73

After reading some preview of Alpha version, I am exciting to play this game too.

But I don't to draw a hype so much since this game is themepark and dev already said that they won't to create revolutionize to the genres but I think it certainly become a very great game, and I will play along side with GW2 too.