Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Most anticipated character?

Title kind of speaks for itself I guess. Who is everyone looking forward to playing as the most?

They don't have to be already announced, be creative!

Personally for me, it's Captain America, Hawkeye, Wolverine, Hercules and Cable (Hoping he has some telekenetic ability)

Comments

• McLovin911McLovin911 Member Posts: 3
    I myself am excited to play as Jean Grey with her Phoenix Fury and all... lol... But I would also love to try out Psylocke in the future... And I think it would be interesting if they made The Hellions playable too! That would be amazing! And I would totally love to see them put in shadowcat and nightcrawler. They might be difficult to make, but awesome to play if they do.
  • MirathelMirathel Member UncommonPosts: 137
    Daredevil!
  • stayontargetstayontarget Member RarePosts: 6,519
    Shocker, MoonKnight, and Viper.  I know the shocker is in the game but the other two are kinda obscure and go way back in the day.

Velika: City of Wheels: Among the mortal races, the humans were the only one that never built cities or great empires; a curse laid upon them by their creator, Gidd, forced them to wander as nomads for twenty centuries...

• zohnnyzohnny Member UncommonPosts: 45

yellow daredevil

green and yellow red face vision

storm with mowhawk

mister sinister (if marvel villians comes out)

x-men apokolypse versions of characters

living laser (marvel villians)

cyclops

marvel what if? characters

marvel 2099 characters

marvel zombies characters

in all honesty i want to collect every character they come out with. i also hope they have classic adventure storylines to do. i hope they can add things like secret wars and marvel 2099 and x-men apokalypse. it would be cool to play those like in ultimate marvel alliance where you can collect old adventures but i hope its the full adventure unaltered and we can decide who we play or something like that.

• livelyidiotlivelyidiot Member Posts: 4
    Originally posted by stayontarget
    Shocker, MoonKnight, and Viper.  I know the shocker is in the game but the other two are kinda obscure and go way back in the day.

Awww yeah!  Bring on Moon Knight!  That and I am looking forward to playing Rocket Raccoon, because I'll admit, that was one series I never kept up with, but started with news of the upcoming movie, and it's actually pretty good.

On a side note, cheers to the lucky 10 who got in!  

• LordspursLordspurs Member Posts: 4

Quite a varied bunch there, i'm surprised that so many people wants villains though.

Psylocke would be a great character if done right and i'm also hoping the Vision gets in myself :).

• EvolvedMonkyEvolvedMonky Member Posts: 549

Ghost rider

Oh and Captain Marvel , with the newer spartan like outfit.

• nariusseldonnariusseldon Member EpicPosts: 27,775
    I will be mainstream. I want to play Iron Man .. at least for a while.
  • FrodoFraginsFrodoFragins Member EpicPosts: 5,903
    This game is pretty much off my radar.  I didn't really like the animations I saw, which makes sense considering how many playable characters they've made.
  • defector1968defector1968 Member UncommonPosts: 469

most anticipated will be amerika and spiderman, i think

but i'll play Human Torch

fan of SWG, XCOM, Defiance, Global Agenda, Need For Speed, all Star Wars single player games. And waiting the darn STAR CITIZEN
  • OmaliOmali MMO Business CorrespondentMember UncommonPosts: 1,177
    I was able to play at New York Comic Con. Expect a lot of Deadpools and Iron Men. I'll be playing the as classic Hulk.

• ThornrageThornrage Member UncommonPosts: 659
    The Punisher!

"I don't give a sh*t what other people say. I play what I like and I'll pay to do it too!" - SerialMMOist

• Elevenb4Elevenb4 Member UncommonPosts: 362

Wovlerine all the way. He's been my favorite comic book character since I was 8 years old and I'm 31 now. Granted I dont' read comics anymore, but the games like City of Heroes, DC Online, etc made me relieve my childhood years in a wierd way when I played them a little.

I'm excited none the less.

-Unconstitutional laws aren't laws.-